Best friends...

A lot of time skips.
~MG

You were standing in your white dress in front of the mirror. Today was the day. The big day.

You were supposed to be happiest person on earth today but you were the saddest person on earth today.

It was a wedding day.

*flashback*

You were six years old sitting in your chair at a table in kindergarten, colouring in pictures with your crayons.

A little Latino boy was sitting next to you and watching you colour in. He had curly black hair that went in every direction and piercing brown eyes. He looked kinda cute. But you were six, everyone was kinda cute.

The next thing you know the boy took one of your crayons. You turned to look at him and said "Please give it back."

"Why?" The boy asked.

"Cause its mine" you said putting your hand out for your crayon.

"But I just wanna use it, Cutie" the boy said.

"What?" You said. No one called you cute. Ever. You were an orphan. Your m/p died when you were four years old. So you always felt lonely.

"I said 'I just wanna use it'. What's the big deal" the boy said.

"No, the Cutie thing" you said.

"Oh. I just called you Cutie cause your cute, Cutie. So can I use your crayon?" he said.

"Yeah. So what's your name, Elfie?" You asked.

"Elfie? I like it. But the names Leo. Leo Valdez. And yours Cutie?" Leo asked.

"Names Y/n, Elfie. So we friends?"

"Definitely Cutie" Leo said.

"Okay Elfie."

{*Time skip to when you were eight*}

You were sitting outside waiting for the new kid to come to the orphanage.

A silver car stopped outside of the orphanage and a driver climbed out. He open the door and out came Leo. You couldn't believe your eyes. Leo was always so happy with his mother. His mother was the best but now his standing outside of the orphanage you were in.

"Leo!" You screamed. He looked at you with tears in his eyes. He turned to hide his face.

You ran to his side and hugged him. The little teasing boy wasn't teasing anymore. He was sad and crying. He cried into your shoulder and you held him.

That night he told you everything. You were shocked. He showed you his fire powers. He said he was a monster but you told him he wasn't. You held him and he cried himself to sleep in your arms that night.

{*Time skip to when you were nine*}

You and Leo had your bags backed. You two were running away. You both wanted to get out of Houston. You told him if you would get caught, that he should ran away alone. He resisted and told you that he would leave you alone. Ever.

You guys ran away and never stopped. Never looking back. Cause looking back caused pain.

{*Time skip to when you were twelve*}

You and Leo sat across from each other with your and his legs crossed. He was making you laugh. You smile at him without stopping.

You guys were sitting on top of the building of your new foster home. It was night and all the stars was out. It looked truly amazing.