Guardian Angel Part 2

If it wasn't clear in the first part of Guardian Angel, this is AU.

~MG

Leo's P.O.V.

I was walking back to my home. Also known as another one of my foster home's.

I looked up in the sky and thought of her again.

Her sparkling e/c and her glowing h/c. She was just amazing. I couldn't even think straight the last few days. All I could think about was her.

I wanted to know her name. Hell, I wanted to know her.

I wish I could just go back in time and stop her from going. She saved me and I didn't even thank her.

I stood across the road from the foster home. I didn't want to go back their.

Everything there is pain and torture. I just wanted to ran away again but I finally found a good school. But the foster home sucked.

"Hey, Leo" I heard a voice say near me. I turned and saw Calypso standing there next to her pink car. She oddly looked like a Barbie doll.

"Calypso!? What brings you here?" I asked her. Since I saw the Angel I forgot about her.

"Oh, you know. I was just coming to see if you wanted to come with me to Drew's house party?" She asked while twirling her hair around her finger. I couldn't believe what happened. She never noticed me a few days ago but now.

"I would love to but... Drew hates me" I said. Hey, I've never been to a house party and Calypso is asking, of course I would say yes.

"Nah, I'll talk to her. Come on. All your friends is going to be there. You can take a lift with me" she said.

"Okay" I said and climb into her car.

(*Small time skip to where Leo's at the party*)

One thing I knew now was that I'm drunk. Super drunk. I couldn't even make out the music that was playing.

Hell, I'm making out with Calypso.

She told me I'm perfect and hot. That she is so sorry she never noticed me. But it leaded to us making out.

My mind went a thousand miles a hour. I couldn't help but think about the Angel. I know I'm making out with me dream girl but... The Angel was beautiful.

So I pulled away.

"You okay, Leo?" Calypso asked.

"No. I-I need to go" I said. I grabbed my jacket and turned to leave. My head was twisting. I was so drunk.

"No" Calypso said and grabbed my arm. "Don't go Leo, stay"

I shook my head and kept on walking.

I walked out to the sidewalk and started to walk back to the foster home.

Ah, it was a bad idea. I'm way to drunk to even walk.

I almost past out on the sidewalk but felt two soft arms wrap around me.

I looked down and saw the sidewalk getting smaller. I realized I was flying but was way to drunk to scream and I didn't want to move. What if I fell? I just closed my eyes.

(*Another small time skip*)

I was in my bed tucked in. I was very comfy. A soft hand stroked my cheek. I felt a pare of lips kiss my forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw her again. She was looking at me with amazement in her eyes.

She stood up ready to leave when I grabbed her arm. It was super soft.

She turned and looked at me. Her beautiful white wings spread out behind her.

"Stay place. I'm alone in this world and I feel like your my only HOPE" I said to her.

She smiled. I swear it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

"Your not alone, Leo. I will always be there for you. I am your Guardian Angel. But I will stay, for now" she said. Her voice was beautiful. Hell, everything about her is beautiful.

She climbed besides me into the bed and pulled me into he warm arms.

For the first time in years I felt safe. He wings wrapped around me like a blanket. I turned and snuggled into her. She whispers sweet things into my ear.

I was so happy. But remembered something.

I looked at her and asked "What's your name?"

She smiled and said "Y/n" and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

How was it?

Please request!! I need ideas!!

Thanks for your reads. I love every single one of you guys.

~MG