Room 13

Yeah, its just like it says in the title.
But better!!
I hope.
Thanks for over 4K views!!
{Dramatic music}
~••~

"No, Y/n. I'm not staying in 'The Haunted Inn'. Why in Hades will they name this place 'The Haunted'? Are they trying to scare away customers?" Leo complained to you.

You, Leo and Nico were on a quest to find Hephaestus's hammer but you guys had to stay the night at a hotel. Or an inn. But Leo had a problem with the inn that Nico found. Well Leo had a problem with everything that Nico suggested.

It was the only one in miles and all of you were tired. The other hotels or inns were all closed or full. It was almost 11pm and Leo kept complaining. Nico was sick of it and you could see it.

First, Leo complained that it was almost 11pm and that meant it was almost 12pm. Second, the inn's name was 'The Haunted Inn' and its fifty years old. Third, Nico was creeping Leo out a lot.

You knew Leo didn't want to admit it but he was scared. He even screamed at a rat that made a noise at the side of the road. You just kept calming him down and telling him its okay. Then he'd say 'I'm not scared Y/n. I'm just really afraid.' You personally didn't see the difference in 'scared' or 'afraid'. Whatever Leo thought he felt, it was definitely not brave.

Now you needed to get Leo to go in the inn and share a room with you and Nico. You and Nico didn't want to sleep outside in the cold air.

"Leo, its just a name. Man the fudge up and come on in. Otherwise your sleeping alone outside" Nico said.

"The fudge? Can't you just say fu-" Leo said but you interrupted him.

"Just stop it. We're going to stay in this inn and that's final" you said walking to the door. You opened it and walked to the person at the desk. The boys followed.

"Hey, may I have a room please?" You asked the old lady but something felt wrong. It almost felt too cold in this inn.

"For the three of you?" The woman asked. She had no emotion in her voice. It was scarier then Nico. Maybe Leo was right... No. You had to think positive and be strong for Leo, your scared boyfriend.

"Yes please. If its okay with you" you said. You saw Nico looking at the woman strangely out of the corner of your eye but you chose to ignore it.

"Yes, dear" the lady said, still no emotion in her voice. She turned and got a key. "Room 13 is the only room available. Hope that doesn't bother you."

"Actually, maybe we ca-" Leo started but Nico cut him off.

"We'll take it. Thanks" Nico said and took the key out of the woman's hand. She pointed upstairs and you and the boys followed her finger, walking upstairs.

"This place is creepy. I feel like someone's watching me. Nico, do you see any ghost?" Leo said panicking.

"Every demigod can see ghosts, Leo. Now stop nagging. Here's our room" Nico said putting the key in the lock.

It slowly opened and Nico took a step back. "Ladies first."

"You scared to?" You asked Nico.

"No, but you wanna be the brave one for your wimp of a boyfriend" Nico said.

"Hey, thats-"

"I understand. I'll go first then" you said and walked inside the room.

The room was plain. Very old and not modern. It had a lovers seat, radio, one small bed and a two man bed. It also had a door that led to a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink.