Pirate and.... Leo

💸💰📨 Daughter of Hermes 📨💰💸

You and Leo planned to go to Piper's dress-up party. Almost everyone you knew were going to be there, so you couldn't wait. A specially since you got the best costume ever!! Thanks to the Stoll brothers...

"So N/n, what ya gonna wear?" Leo asked walking you to the Poseidon cabin, where you, Annabeth, Hazel and Piper are going to change. The boys, Jason, Percy, Leo and Frank are changing in the Zeus cabin.

"Ah, let's see... Clothes!" You answered not wanting Leo to know what or WHO your going as...

"Ah, tell me. I'm your boyfriend, your life" he said pouting.

"Sorry but no. Gotta go now bye" you said and ran into the Poseidon's cabin and closed the door.

The other three girls looked at you weirdly but you rolled your eyes. Weird was your middle name.

"So..." Piper said. "Annie is going as Prince Eric, since Percy is going as Ariel. Hazel is going as a Witch and Frank as a Cat and I'm going as Louis Lane and Jason's going as Superman, but what are you and Leo going as, Y/n?"

"Leo is going as a Pirate" you answered as you placed your bag, with your awesome costume in, on the bed.

"Come on. Tell us" Hazel said. "Please"

"No. Your girls are gonna find out soon" you promised.

You and the girls got there turns in the bathroom and in the mirror and had time to dress up. When you were dressed, the girls couldn't help but laugh and because of you danced on the music that was playing in the background of the room.
Hey, girls dressing-up for a party need music to dress-up on.

Leo's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe Y/n didn't tell me what she is going as. She even said we aren't going in a pare like the rest. I was shocked.

"Hey buddy, cheer up" Jason said. Like really Jason, now. "Maybe its a surprise."

"A super hot one" Percy said. I gave him a strange look. "I mean, maybe she's going to wear something super hot. You never know."

"Yeah" I said. That sounds right. She's going to wear something super hot. Oh my gods of Olympus, I can't wait.

(*Small time skip till at the party, still Leo's P.O.V.*)

There I was searching the whole crowd of people for Y/n. I just couldn't find her.

I spotted the Stoll brothers, tho. They always knew where Y/n was since she is their sister. They were in Thieves costumes. It suited them. But they were talking to a girl? She was wearing a wig that was black curly. She had brown skinny jeans on, a white top and a yellow tool belt. She had grease and oil everywhere on her. Her back was facing me tho.

I was about to go over to them when the Stoll's screamed 'Incoming' and she laugh. She sounded familiar.

Your P.O.V.

I was talking to the Stoll brothers waiting for Leo. They couldn't stop laughing at my costume.

Then I heard my boyfriends voice.

"Hey, Stoll's and... Y/n!?" He said shocked.

"Hey, Pirate boy. And its Leo for your information" you said with a smirk.

"What!?" He said still shocked.

"I'm Leo Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme, Commander Tool Belt, Super Sized McShizzle Man. Ya got a problem?" You said still smirking. It was the best plan to dress-up like Leo.

"Oh you little... You dressed-up like me!" Leo said. "You dressed-up like me... You dressed-up like me... You dressed-up like me!!! You must really love me, don't ya?"

"I'm the only Leo, bro. I don't need a Pirate to tell me what I am. And I love who I love" you said punching him slowly against his arm.

"Aye, so tell me more about yourself. Are you a good boyfriend?" He asked with a smirk

"What kind of a question is that!? I'm the best!!" You said smiling and pulling the suspenders you wore. It didn't work out like you suspected and hit you kinda hard. You and Leo ended up laughing about that.

"Aye, I thought so. Now wanna dance, Mr Bad Boy" Leo said. He was so happy that you were dressed as him, he talked about it for months.

~~~~~~

So...

Picture is of Leo as a girl by viria.

I'm going to write part 2 of Guardian Angel later today.

QOTD: What does 'L VLDZ' stand for?
Let's see who can figure it out.
You'll get mentioned in the next story.

And Please ReQuEsT!!!!

Vote
Comment
Follow me
I follow back

~MG