Party's got me GOOD!!

This one short was (in a way) requested by
cierra_elizabeth . She is an amazing author, so go read her books!! (PS. I changed it up a little but still the same.)
And photo above is just awesome.
'Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting'.
LMAO LOL
Bonus:
🎶🌞📃 Daughter of Apollo 📃🌞🎶

~MG

"More please" you told Tim, a son of Dionysus. You were curtly at a party that they held. And you were curtly drunk.

"Y/n, its been you six beer, no more" Tim said. You glared at him and walked of. Well stumbled off. You bumped into a lot of people while making your way over to Leo.

"You sure your fine?" leo asked concerned about you.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop nagging. You sound like... Poseidon" you said and bursted into giggles. Leo gave you a weird look but you kept laughing. You didn't even know what was so funny.

"Okay" Leo said giving you the 'your so dam drunk' look.

"Hey, Leo" you heard someone say. You looked to you and Leo's left and saw Monika, a daughter of Aphrodite, standing there twirling her finger in her hair. "I was wondering if you'd like to dance? I mean, your still single, right?"

Leo blushed. For some odd reason you felt jealous that Monika could make Leo blush. You were his best friend, but the feeling kept coming back. 'Nah' you thought 'I'm just drunk and think Leo looks incredibly sexy in that top. I mean white tops and suspenders, so hot. And that smirk. To DIE FOR. And his little curls, his nose, his eyes, his- What the HADES am I thinking!! He's my best friend!!'

"Yeah, the Bad Boy's still single" Leo said smirking. "And I really wanna dance." Leo then waved to you and walked off to dance with Monika. Just like that.

The whole time you kept your eyes straight on them. Every time Monika would dance closer to Leo, the anger in you boiled up. If you were Leo, you would've been on fire. That's when Monika over stepped the line. Monika went in and kissed Leo. And that Asshole kissed back!! You were so dam mad, you broke the beer bottle you were curtly holding. Then she had the nerve to look straight at you and whisper something in his ear. He nodded to what it was and they started to make out on the dance floor.

You had it. You then grabbed the Stoll brothers by their arms as they walked pass. They looked at you weirdly but you looked at them and said "Both of you dance with me and the next prank you pull on the Apollo cabin, I'll say it was me."

They looked at each other and then looked back to you. "You got yourself a deal, N/n" Connor said. "As long as we both get a kiss, you are dancing with both of us" Travis said smirking.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed Travis by the face. You gave a long kiss but he was to shocked to response and when he did, you pulled away and kissed Connor. Connor was ready and instantly kissed you back. You pulled away and said "To the dance floor boys" holing them by their hands.

When you came their you felt Leo's gaze on you but smirked. Its like the DJ know you were coming cause instantly Wild Wild Love from Pitbull and G.R.L. came up.

You started to dance with Connor at the back of you and Travis in front. The music were blasting and amazingly, the Stoll brothers could dance.

Then your eyes caught Leo with his hands around Monika's waist and her hands in Leo's hair. Jealousy clouded you and you asked the Stoll's to give another beer bottle, you were still drunk tho, and the both of them to hold you like a queen. The agree, handed you the beer and lifted you up. You asked Connor for a microphone and he gave you one. The DJ stopped the music when you gave him a strong glare and everyone was looking at you, even Mr and Mrs kissy face.

"Really!" Percy yelled and you glared at him.

"Yeah, really. I just wanna say too all the broken hearted girls out there, don't be broken hearted. You didn't lose him, he lost you!",you shouted. Tones of girls replied with a 'YEAH' while raising their glasses up on the air.
"To everyone search for Mr Right, he doesn't exist. And if he did, his being stupid not to notice you!" 'Yeah' some of the girls shouted again raising their glasses.
"And don't get me started on staying in the 'friend zone'. Is he really that stupid?" 'Yeah!'
"You know what? I think the boy your chasing, should be chasing you!" You screamed and climb from the Stoll brothers arms and onto a table. Again another 'Yeah' filled your ears.
"I wanna hear every broken hearted girl, EVER, say he was a stupid and an asshole!" 'He was stupid and an asshole!'
"That's more like it!! We are girls and strong! We don't ne-" you were cut off by someone pulling you over their back and walking out off the Dionysus cabin. You screamed and kicked and punched but the person didn't let you go.

When you were done walking through to woods and in front of Bunker 9, you knew it was Leo. Which made you mad cause he sucked face with 'Mrs Perfect'. He placed you and the ground in front of him and you gave him a glare.

"Why the hades did you make such a big scene. I knew I should of stayed with you but no I listened to my-" you cut Leo off by pushing him against the wall of Bunker 9 and kissed him. Leo immediately kissed you back.

His arms were around your waist and pulled you closer. But you guys had to pull away for air.

Leo stared at you wide eyed and, cause you were drunk, you went back in for a kiss but Leo pushed you off. You looked at him and raise a eyebrow.

"As much as I loved that and have been waiting to do that for what felt like forever, your drunk. Come on, inside Bunker 9 we go" Leo said and rapped a arm around your shoulder.

You were so lucky to have a friend like Leo, or maybe much more then a friend...

He took care of you the rest of the night and the next day. You didn't leave Bunker 9 that day cause 1) you were embarrassed, 2) you had a hangover and 3) you wanted to stay in Leo's arms.

~~~~~~

How was it?

I kind of just went with the flow and ended up with that.

So sorry for not updating for 2 days. I know, some people don't update for months and I'm worrying about 2 days but I feel guilty when I don't update.

~MG