Love can go Wrong

You were dating Leo. Keyword, were.

You found him making out with Calypso a few weeks after he came back with her. You should have known she couldn't be trusted but you had to listen to Leo, who said they just 'friends'.

The worst part is, he just let you go.

He didn't even make an effort to stop you from leaving. But its all fine, its much better then being lied to.

Now you know where your headed. With Leo, everything just came with a big surprise. Literally.

But you'd never forget that Friday night, when you found Leo's tongue halfway down Calypso's throat with his hands on her waist, going down.

Just thinking about that can make anyone sick. She's a whore and his nothing better then her. Your over him.

But is he over you?

Thing is, he begged for forgiveness a few days after what happened. You just stared at him.

He had some nerve truing to make you forgive him for what he did. Then he blamed you that you got the wrong message. You think the massage was pretty clear, "I wanna kiss Calypso. I wanna date Calypso. Oops, I'm kissing her". Could it be any clearer?

"Y/n, just listen. I've been begging you for weeks. It was a mistake. I'm sorry. Can't we go back to how it was?" You heard Leo outside your cabin asking. You sighed and stood up and went to open the door. You opened it and glared at him.

"Not buying it. We're over and your a free man. So go swallow Calypso's tongue down your mouth again" you said as it was obvious, which it was. He did cheat on you with her.

"No, please n/n. I'm sorry. I was confused and didn't think what I was doing. Plus, Calypso left me for some son of Demeter" Leo begged.

"Oh, so I'm your re-rebound girl and you never think of what your doing. And please, don't call me n/n. That's what my ex-boyfriend called me" you said while you rolled your eyes.

"But-"

"Yes, you have a butt and I'm aware of it. Now go bother someone else" you said and closed your cabin door.

Leo kept coming to you and kept asking for forgiveness. You kept ignoring him and kept walking away each time you saw him. It was much better this way.

"Y/n" you heard Leo's voice for what fells like hundredths time today.

"What!?" You snapped at him as you turned around to face him.

"I'm sorry. I know you've heard it so many times from me but I'm sorry. No one, and I mean no one can replace you. I just wanna be with you. It feels like my worlds breaking apart without you in it. Please, forgive me" Leo begged for the millions time.

"Leo, you left me. You kissed another girl. You were spending way more time with her then with me. I'm just saving myself from future heartbreak by ignoring you" you said.

"But I found out that I love you. I always did. I was just-"

"Confused?" You guessed.

"Yeah. I've told you before" Leo said but it sounded more like a question.

"I know and I still don't care. You don't know how it feels to have your whole wide world kiss another girl and let you walk away from your whole relationship" you told him.

"Actually, that's how it feels right now" Leo said looking at you like what he said was obvious.

"No Leo. It isn't the same. I didn't kiss some other guy or hang out with him more then I did with you. That's what you did. Stop making yourself the victim" you snapped at him and walked away.

Leo kept thinking about what you said and tried to imagine himself in your position. But it was impossible cause you would have never cheated on him. Leo meant way to much to you.

He realized this to late.

Every morning Leo woke up, he'd remember you. Your smile. Your kisses. Your cuddles. Your perfect imperfections. Your e/c that seemed to sparkle every time Leo was around. Your h/l h/c {hair length and hair colour} that always smelled like strawberries and chocolate. Your sweet smell of lavender and cinnamon. The way you could make everyone around you happy with just your laugh.

The smallest things about you started to stand out for him. Every time he looked at you, he found something new to love about you.

He realized he wasn't ready to leave you. He will never be. That's why each time you do something, he's like a stalker and would follow you.

You on the other side were trying your best to ignore him and try to move on. But its hard when the only person you really loved that wasn't family, betrayed your trust.

You were on a date with Henry, a son of Hebe. He was charming and flirty but he was also nice, kind and understanding. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him cause she was secretly dating someone else.

You guys got along pretty well and everything was going great, until Leo can in and ruined it.

You told him you hated him and never ever wanted to see him again. You broke his heart, just like he broke yours. So he decided to move on.

You could stand the sight of Leo anymore. He moved on after a month and found a daughter of Apollo to date.

It actually made you happy that he moved on but also sad.

But, you got over him forever and started to dating again.

It started to feel perfect.

After a year of being apart with Leo, you and he started being friends again. And all was okay.

~~~~~~

2 to go!!!

(Please don't think I'm rushing anything. I just go ideas right now.)

Love you.

~MG