Why you should stay outside!

Hey
Sorry for the long wait...
And thank you MrsStevenGrantRogers 1nsanely_Amaz1ng Unicookiexoxo for answering the questions in the other chapter!! These people rock!!! Go check them out!!!
•~♥~•

"Leo stay, I'll be back before you know it" you told your boyfriend who came with you to shop.

"No. Not happening. What if a monster comes? What if I get lost?" Leo said giving you his 'serious' look.

"Leo, your not five!! Just wait outside and go in quickly. Okay?" You asked Leo. You just wanted to go into Victoria's secret to go buy underwear. But Leo just couldn't let you go.

"Pwease don't go" Leo said giving you the adorable puppy dog face.

"Sorry Leo. Just wait outside. I'll be back in a few" you said and kissed Leo's forehead. You then walked off into Victoria's secret leaving a wide eyed Leo behind.

You got yourself the undergarments you needed when you heard a guy's voice in the shop. He was saying 'excuse me' and 'pardon me'. Woman started to whisper and say that he shouldn't be here.

'Good thing Leo's outside. Don't want these woman the drag him out of here' you thought.

That's when you felt someone standing next to you. The person then said "Oh look this fits, don't you think?" You immediately wanted to hide. It was Leo's voice but in a very girly tone and that meant he was in a WOMAN'S underwear shop.

You turned and saw your boyfriend grinning at you. He had a red bra on and it was WAY to big for his scrawny body.

"Leo!!" You whispered/yelled. "You know you shouldn't be here. These woman will DRAG you out of here."

"Nah, they won't" Leo said in a girly voice. "I just needed new RED undies, girlfriend." Leo slightly pushed your shoulder like some girly girl in movies do.

"Out! If you don't go the security guard will take you out cause you can not be here" you commented while slightly smiling at how weird Leo looked with a oversized bra over his chest.

"Ugh, please" Leo said still talking girly. "The guys can't resist this body." Leo the touched himself up his leg and acted weird.

"Leo! I'm gonna kill you if you continue!!" You whispered/yelled again.

"I don't se-" Leo said, you guessed it, still in a girly voice but was cut of with a cough.

"Sorry, but are you allowed here?" You heard a security guard asked Leo.

"Sure I am" Leo said looking nervous.

"Mmh, are you definitely sure about that?" The guard asked again.

"You know what? I feel very unwelcome here. Maybe I'm not in the mood to shop here anymore" Leo said putting the bra back on its place.

"Oh, really? Go before I tell you to never let her or you come near this shop again" the guard said glaring at you and Leo.

"Wait" you said. "Why should I go? Its my boyfriend not me" You asked the guard while Leo just stood there.

"Cause his your boyfriend and that means your responsibility" the guard said. "Now leave or I drag you out."

"Fine, fine. I'm going" you said and walked out without even looking at Leo.

You walked to the food court to get a smoothie cause you were so mad at Leo.

"I'm sorry" you heard him say behind you. You turned and gave him the 'are you kidding me' look.

"Really. We got kicked out of a underwear store" you said.

"I know but that guard is way too mean" Leo said frowning.

"Tell me about it" you said smiling again.

"Ha your smiling. Your not mad?" Leo asked like a six year old.

"Nope. By the way, you look good in red. But not red bras" you said smirking.

"Excuse me. That is my colour lady. I always look good in red. That's why my boxers are red" Leo said smirking.

"I didn't need to know that" you said and walked away.

Leo stood there for a few seconds before realizing that you have that money and your buying smoothies.

"Hey wait up" Leo yelled and you tried to make a ran for it. You didn't want to get kicked out of the whole mall.

~~~~~~

I seriously don't know what I just wrote. I dislike it but I don't wanna change it....
Sorry guys if its bad. I had an idea but it ended up like this.

Go check out my ranting book for more about me. Its not just ranting... Yet....

Please request!!!!

Bye guys!!! Love y'all and stay beautiful!!!

~MG