Manners

Hey guys!!
First of: in the beginning of the trails of Apollo: The hidden Oracle book that I'm reading is the map of camp half blood. I almost started crying because of all the flashbacks about camp, the characters that died and everyone who were just KIDS, are now young adults. Like Travis. Clarisse. Annabeth. P-percy.... *cries*
On a happier note: This if for an awesome writer's contest.
:  cierra_elizabeth
❤💞🌸 Daughter of Aphrodite 🌸💞❤
~•♥•~

"No, never!" You told Piper, Annabeth and Hazel.

"Come on, y/n. I know your the best person to ask. No other daughter of Aphrodite is such a lady" Hazel said.

"Yeah and I bet you can teach him manners" Annabeth said.

"Please, n/n. When Calypso broke up with him, he lost it. He's depressed and broken hearted but he wants to try dating again. So all we need you to do is learn him manners and help him get a date. Please!" Piper asked you.

The girls were begging you to learn Leo Valdez manners. There was one word for it: impossible.

"No. Have you seen him? His always full of dirt, oil and grease. His rude and doesn't even know what manners is. And he makes a joke out of everything. So childish" you said muttering the last part.

"We know, but his our friend and he needs help. He asked us. Its not like we forced him" Annabeth said.

"Plus, last week when he was out with the boys, a man gave him $100 and said 'go buy you warm clothes and food.' Leo took it but felt embarrassed. Then, Nico started acting like he was giving Leo money but took it when he reached out" Piper said.
"But Leo wants all of that to change. He wants a new girlfriend, manners and a makeover. And I'm sure you can do that y/n. You are the best at helping others" Hazel said.

"Did you guys practice what to say?" You asked. They looked away but nodded. "And what did you guys expect me to say after that speech?" You asked.

"Yesss" they all said at the same time.

"Well, cause your my friends and I care about you guys, I'll do it. But if it doesn't work, I'm not getting any blame" you said. "Just know I'm doing it for you and not him. Plus, each of you owe me big time."

"Thank you so much, y/n!!" Hazel said.

"We really appreciate it!!" Annabeth said.

"Here he is!!" Piper said and pulled someone out of the bush next to the Aphrodite cabin.

"Wait what!?" You said. You didn't expect to start immediately.

"The faster, the better" Hazel said.