Guardian Angel

Leo's P.O.V.

Today was the best day ever. Yeah I almost died but still.

I got a lot of things to add to my list of 'bad/embarrassing things that happened to me today' list. Usually only eight or less bad/embarrassing things happen to me a day but today TwEnTy OnE bad/embarrassing things happened.

But at least one was good and just... Wow!!

Firstly: I over slept and was late for school. Plus i fell out of bed. Talk about 'Fall Out Boy'.

Secondly: On my way to school I almost got hit by a bus. Ended up falling on the sidewalk.

Thirdly: I slipped at the school stairs and almost broke my leg.

Fourth: Got detention for being late.

Fifth: My personal bully pushed me of the stairs.
I'm okay don't worry.

Six: Called the science professor dad. The whole class laughed.

Seventh: Remembered it was my mom's birthday, if she didn't die years ago. And then I went to the bathroom and cried cause its all my fault.

Eight: Didn't have lunch money or lunch in. I ended up eating Jason, frank and Percy's leftovers.

Nine: Calypso, the girl I'm in love with, saw me. I waved, she waved back but I was walking with my friend Jason and then ended up tripping over a 'caution wet floor' sign.

Ten: Forgot my zipper down. Shy Hazel told me it was down. Super embarrassing.

Eleven: Slipped, again(is anyone counting how many times I fell today), and accidentally touched my best friend Jason's girlfriend's breast. She just pushed me off of her. And I fell.

Twelve: Tripped over my own feet while walking into History class. The whole class laughed.

Thirteen: Got pushed into a locker while walking to Maths class.

Fourteen: I told the mean girl, Drew, in front of me she is a bitch because she said 'like always' after the teacher told me to stop starring into space and focus but the teacher heard me and asked who I called a bitch  So Drew told the teacher I said the teacher is a bitch.

Fifth teen: Bumped into Nico di Angelo. That guy gives me the creeps and every time I  see him, something really bad happens to me, so he is my bad luck.

Sixteen: I was sleeping in class and was woke up by Percy. So he asked me if I'm pregnant and cause I was sleepy I said yes. He kept teasing me the whole day.

Seventeen: I got really mad at Annabeth when she was trying to explain Maths to me and told her she should just shut up. Hey, I was very tired. So I earned myself a good slap across the face. It hurt like hell.

Eight teen: Stared at Calypso and then Drew through a pencil at me. It almost hit me in the eye and I ended up screaming 'F*ck' out loud in the class. The teacher gave me a week detention, after my one day detention.

Nineteen: I walked straight into the girls locker room while they were changing for gym. I got kicked out. I really thought it was the boys locker room. See I'm totally asleep today.

Twenty: I ripped me jeans right where my butt is. I was bending down to pick up the basket ball in gym class, I forgot my gym clothes at home and ripped my normal jeans. Everyone laughed.

Twenty one: Fell in front of a car. I almost got hit. If it wasn't for her. I don't know who she is but she saved me. She came out of nowhere and tacked me to the sidewalk. The car drive by like nothing happened. She was laying on top of me. She got up and that's when that amazing thing happened. Two huge white wings came from the back and she looked up and flew away. I couldn't believe it. Her glowing h/c (hair colour) and her sparkling e/c (eye colour) was beautiful. I was immediately in love with her.

One of her wings feather's landed on top of me and I kept it.

Now I'm laying in bed, holding the feather in my hand and wondering when I'm going to see that Angel again.

~~~~~~

Hope its a little better the me depressing one shorts.

Part 2 will be up soon.

Vote
Comment
Follow me
I follow back

~MG