Hey, I- Whoa!?

Thanks ForeverAlone215 for agreeing that I should do this. You are truly amaZHANG!! And a shout out to MrsStevenGrantRogers for knowing what L VLDZ stands for, she is also an amaZHANG author.
And Leo and Nico in the pic!!

Warning: Clothes being removed but not all of them. Clothes being removed!!
You have been warned.

~MG

You and Leo just got home from work. It was a snowy day today and you took time off where you worked and Leo was the boss of his own mechanical repair shop, so he just sended everybody home and came home with you. It wasn't even snowing that bad. You and Leo just wanted sometime alone.

You looked at Leo as you both stepped inside the house. Your children, twins Sammy and Caleb Valdez both boys, 16 and Esperanza Hope Valdez, girl and 14, were still at school...

Leo placed his stuff on the counter and so did you. You looked up at him and he smirked at you. Leo walked closer and picked you up so your legs were around his waist. You chuckled while he carried you to the couch. He laid you down and got on top of you.

Leo place his lips on yours and you both started to make out. He licked your bottom lip for entry and you opened your mouth slightly. He explored your mouth with his tongue and you did the same while rubbing your tongues together every now and then.

Leo slowly started to grind against you and started to play with the hemp of your shirt. You broke the kiss/make out to take off your shirt. Leo did the same tossing his on the ground along with yours. He started to suck on your neck making you moan while you griped his curly locks. You slowly moved your one hand down his body and start to tug at his jeans. Leo starts to suck behind your ear and whispered "take em off." His voice made your hart skip a beat and you started to slowly unzip his jeans while Leo kisses you down your neck.

You got his jeans off and he throw it off onto the ground. You both started to make out again on the couch.

(*meanwhile*)

"Sammy, I can't believe you" Caleb told Sammy. They were currently upstairs playing video games, in their room, with Hope watching and telling then what to do. They were playing Minecraft. Caleb had build a very good hide-out-cave thing but Sammy bombed the place up. Hope was laughing at Caleb's face and Sammy just said "Oops."

"I'm going down stairs" Caleb said and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Wait for me" Sammy whispered and followed his twin. Hope was now alone in their room and just stood up and walked out. But bumped into Sammy and Caleb.

"What th-" she was cut of by Sammy's hand over her mouth. She was about to lick his hand but saw what they were staring at. Caleb was standing their wide eyed, while Sammy had a smirk on his face. Hope didn't even know how to feel or what to do.