4th of July

You and Leo were outside looking at the waves in front of you.

It was a nice evening and everything was fine. Well, awesome.

Why?

It was the 4th of July!!!!

Everyone was outside playing or teasing with each other. Or just listening and dancing to the music that the Apollo cabin was making.

Percy and Jason was messing around.
Annabeth was talking with Piper and every now and then glaring at their boyfriends.
Will and Nico was taking a walk down the beach.
Frank and Hazel came to visit and was also sitting a few meters away and talking.
Hell, the greatest thing was that Grover was there with hi girlfriend Juniper. When Percy saw Grover he ditched Jason and went to Grover. Jason was just starring at what happened.

It was awesome.

"I love you, N/n" Leo said as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"I love you, Leo" you said and in twirled your hand with his.

"Incoming guys!!" You heard Connor yell out of the blue. You looked at the sky and saw the first few fireworks go of into the sky. Leo smile and yelled "Woo-hoo!!" And fell backwards, landing on his back. You smiled at your boyfriend and laid down so that your head was next to his, your hands still in twirled.

More fireworks filled the night sky. It was the most amazing sight ever, well second beautiful thing, Leo was first. And you had the best person in the world to share this beautiful night with, Leo Valdez. Your world and best boyfriend ever.

What really surprised you was that the Stoll brothers was in charge of the fireworks. Last time things got pretty out of hand and they got a lot of hits by nymph. You still couldn't believe Chiron said yes to them.

"Hey princesa, I have been meaning to ask you something" Leo said.

"Yeah" you answered with your eyes still glued to the beautiful night sky and fireworks.

"Um... I- you- you know-" Leo said nervously but was quickly cut of by the Stoll brothers.

"Oh no!! Not now!! We're gonna be fried Stoll's" they shouted. You we're curios of what they meant but then looked up as the next firework met the sky.

It said:
'Will you marry me, Y/n?
Love Leo V'

You were surprised. Was there another y/n and Leo here or did Leo just do the best proposing ever? You could hear Piper and other Aphrodite children fangirling. And other people was saying 'aww'

You turned to look at Leo but he was glaring at the Stoll brothers.

"Did you just propose to me?" You asked Leo. He turned to look at you but he looked disappointed.

"Yeah, but the Stoll brothers messed it up. I was suppose to kiss you first and then the message in the sky" Leo said. "Your probably gonna say no cause it was a disaster."

You chuckled at him and kissed his cheek. "Yes Leo. I'd said yes no matter how bad the proposal was. I love you Leo. I always will" you said and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You said yes? You said yes!! Oh my gods of Olympus!!" Leo yelled and jumped up. "She said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You looked at your boyfriend in surprise. You've seen him happy before but not this happy.

People cheered and clapped for you guys.

He the sat down next to you and said "Okay, confession, I didn't make a ring yet cause we're only seventeen but I promise you it'll be the only thing I'll be working on from tomorrow. And you get to choose stuff for your ring. How's the deal?"

"Awesome. A specially since I get to marry you. But no working overtime" you said making Leo blush.

That fourth of July was one to remember.

It'll always stay in your hart. Forever.

~~~~~~

Oh my Leo!! That just happened. I was originally just gonna say what happen on the fourth of July with you and Leo but no. I just did an amaZHANG proposal.

Sorry, I'm just excited. I'm gonna do amazing stuff today.

But seriously, what if a guy, or Leo, ever propose to you like that.
1) My name stood in the dam sky, I'd be kinda embarrassed cause I'm kinda shy
2) I'd kiss him every where on his face
3) I'd say yes, but if I know the relationship is not gonna work then no.

Sorry if you didn't like it. I personally think it was kinda cute.

Love you guys
And happy fourth of July Americans!!!!!
If you don't celebrate fourth of July where you live, Then happy Random Monday!!

Love you guys And happy fourth of July Americans!!!!!If you don't celebrate fourth of July where you live, Then happy Random Monday!!

Vote
Comment
Follow me
I follow back

Please Request

~MG!!!!!!!!(super excited)!!!!!!!!