Chapter 5

"We tell him."

"I said no."

"Listen to me Sasuke. He is going to find out eventually, so why hide it from him?"

"Because I actually have this crazy thing where I want him to like me. You know, not many people actually like vampires."

"Okay, say you did get to know him. You two get really close. You're inseparable, but then he finds out that you are a vampire. He could accept it, or, the most likely answer, he could leave you. Don't do this to the two of you. Don't be who you aren't, be who you know you are. If he doesn't accept you then it wasn't meant to be."

Sasuke glares at his brother then to the bystanders. They were watching with interest. Shisui looked a little worried, Obito looked uninterested but he actually was quiet engrossed. It wasn't every day that this kind of drama happened with this family. Then there is Madara. He was only listening out of boredom at first, then he got quite fascinated in this Naruto character. Sasuke snaps his eyes over to his brother again. He knew he had to tell him, but he wants to get to know him better. He knew he didn't stand a chance with him as it is right now.

"I won't do it."

Itachi frowns. "I swore I would never use this, but it looks like I have no choice. I don't want you to ruin this for yourself. I just want you to be happy. I know what you want right now Sasuke, and he is probably your last chance." Itachi grabs him behind the head and tries to make him swallow something, but Sasuke uses his speed to move away before Itachi could make him.

"Itachi, stop this. Don't make me do this. I won't forgive you if you make me do this and it goes terribly wrong."

"I know." He whispers looking him in the eyes. He uses his speed to get next to his brother and Sasuke tries to run but his was stopped by Shisui.

He narrows his eyes. "Move, Shisui."

"I'm sorry Sasuke, but I'm with Itachi." Sasuke goes to turn and run the other way, but Obito blocked his path. He shakes his head and looks to the only open spot left. He can make it through there and dodge the three of them and get to the door. He gets ready to run, but as he does he sees Madara stand up. He stops dead in his tracks. Was he going to help Itachi too? Madara turned and looked Sasuke dead in the eye. Sasuke scoffed and looked to the door.

"I know how your way turns out, Sasuke. It doesn't work." Madara said in a low voice as he walks over to the group. "I did the same thing when I was your age. I thought it would work out perfectly, but it was the complete opposite. So if you don't do this, I will personally shove that down your throat. I don't want to see history repeat itself."

Sasuke was unwavering, not showing any sign of doing anything. He knew he could escape the three -not easily but he could- but with Madara he didn't have a chance. Sasuke growls looking at them all. Why do they hate him so much?

He shakes his head looking at Madara. "I won't." He doesn't move from his spot.

Madara closes his eyes dropping his head. "I knew you would say that." Sasuke sees Madara open his eyes and Sasuke sprints to the door only to be slammed right into it making it splinter. Sasuke cringes and tries to escape Madara's death grip, but he knew he couldn't. Madara takes the pill from Itachi and Itachi looks away saddened by what they were doing to his little brother. Sasuke goes to turn his head away but Madara turns him back and shoves the pill in his mouth. He attempts to spit it out, but he had his hand in front of his mouth. Sasuke felt his heartbeat quicken. The pill was dissolving in his mouth he couldn't hold it in there much longer. He swallowed it and Madara got off of him.