Chapter 12

He yanks the door open and slams it shut when he steps inside making his brother and his cousin arch a brow at him. Sasuke stares at them with narrowed eyes. "Naruto knows Orochimaru." Itachi and Shisui freeze that instant then they both narrow their eyes. Sasuke walks passed them into the living room with Madara and Obito. They both heard Sasuke from the entrance making them both turn narrowed eyes to the raven.

"How does he know him?" Madara questions.

"He is his teacher at his school."

Madara growls standing up. "He hides from us in plain sight. Unbelievable."

"Does Naruto know that he wants to kill him?" Itachi asked.

"I told him everything." All of their eyes snap to him.

"Specify 'everything'." Shisui says.

"I told him everything. What else is there to specify? I know you all told me not to, but he knew Orochimaru and he deserved to know the truth."

Madara pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Fine. That doesn't matter anymore. We need to figure out how to catch Orochimaru." Sasuke crossed his arms. "Give me some time to think of a plan."

XXXXX

Naruto had managed to get through the beginning of the day without acting any different towards Orochimaru. It took every fiber of his being to not run up to him and kill him for all that he has done. Naruto was forcing himself to relax now though. He was sitting alone outside on the bleachers for lunch. He told his friends he had something to do so they wouldn't follow him. He didn't want to talk to them right now.

Naruto heaves a huge sigh closing his eyes and leans back against the chain link fence. He couldn't let his guard down at all, knowing Orochimaru wants his death. What exactly could he want that would be so bad that Naruto's relatives wouldn't have let him do it? World domination? To eradicate all humans? Turn them all to vampires? Naruto slightly shivered at the thought. That didn't sound very good to him.

Also, if Naruto's relatives were as strong as Sasuke said they were, how did Orochimaru kill them so easy? Maybe it wasn't easy though. Sasuke didn't give him the details of how they were all killed. Maybe he had a lot of help. Naruto frowned. He couldn't help but feel sad that he never got to meet his relatives. His mom probably never let him meet them because she didn't want him involved in anything dangerous.

There was a small creak in the bleachers making Naruto snap his eyes open and glare over to where the sound initiated from. "What are you doing here? You nearly gave me a heart attack." Naruto grumbled a sigh of relief seeing that it was only Sasuke.

"You seem stressed." Sasuke comments placing himself next to the blond.

"Wouldn't you be if you knew someone in the school wanted to kill you? I'm also not supposed to be out here so if a teacher comes out then you better leave." Naruto looked at the raven.

Sasuke glanced to the field. "I'm actually glad that you have your guard up. That makes it harder for Orochimaru to try anything on you."

Naruto sighed. "Why did you come here anyway?"

"To check up on you of course. Everyone is worried something is going to happen." What he said wasn't completely untrue. Everyone was worried, but Sasuke came of his own accord since he thought he was going to go crazy. "Does he know that you know?"