Chapter 7

"You haven't seen anything strange going on with him recently, have you?"

"No. He's fine in my classes and whenever I see him in the halls he seems normal. Why are you freaking out so bad?"

"I'm just ... I'm worried about him." Iruka sighs resting his forehead in his hands. "He told me about some guy and how he bit him or something and then left as soon as he said that."

"I'm sure he's fine. He's a teenage boy, so it doesn't surprise me that he is doing this. But don't worry I'll make sure to watch him a little closer to see if he is acting weird." Kakashi says putting his hand on Iruka's knee.

"Thanks Kakashi."

"I couldn't help but overhear." Iruka and Kakashi snap their eyes over to Orochimaru who was leaning on the wall. "Are you talking about Naruto?"

"What about it?" Kakashi glares. He hates Orochimaru as much as Naruto does. He smells something fishy going on with him, but Iruka on the other hand likes to give people a chance to prove themselves to him before judging them. Iruka puts a hand on Kakashi's telling him to calm down.

"Do you know something about him?"

"I'm not sure, but I think I saw him with a bad group of people. I saw one of the people he was with. It was Kagura." Iruka's eyes widen. Naruto was with him? That can't be right. He wouldn't do what they do. "I don't know if you know exactly what Kagura and his gang do, but by that look you are giving me I'm guessing you have an idea."

"I have only heard rumors."

"I'll tell you then, but you might not like it." He pauses and Iruka nods. "Kagura sells drugs, they also do a lot of them. They steal things. They almost killed someone. They all have been arrested at least twice. They also will kill someone if they betray their trust, so Naruto won't willingly tell you he is with them or that he does that kind of stuff." Orochimaru glances over to Kakashi to see his unbelieving glare. "I too am worried about him. I think the drugs are messing with him. He said something about a vampire being real, but I saw that he wasn't himself when he told me that."

"That's enough, Orochimaru." Kakashi spat.

"I'm just trying to help, Kakashi." Orochimaru grins creepily.

"Thanks for everything Orochimaru. I'm going to go find Naruto." Iruka shot to his feet and out the door.

Kakashi stood continuing to glare into the yellow eyes. "I don't believe any of the shit that spills from your mouth. Naruto wouldn't ever do that. You are just aiming to make Iruka worry more than he is and you are trying to get Naruto into trouble when he doesn't need to be. I see the way you look at him. You need to knock it off before I need to step in and stop you myself."

Orochimaru's grin never faltered as Kakashi got closer. "I have no idea what you're talking about Kakashi, what am I doing."

"You watch his every move with a disturbing hunger in your eyes. If you try anything on him then I swear I won't hold back." Kakashi steps back away from him.

"I can't stop what I'm not doing, Kakashi." Orochimaru slips passed him out the door. Kakashi clenched his fists. Kakashi took a deep breath and composed his lazy nature and exited the teacher's lounge. You better believe he is going to watch out for Naruto.

XXXXX

Orochimaru walked down the halls smiling at people that passed him, although, he always smiles so it wasn't a surprise that he did that. Right now he was heading to a certain blond's locker. He wants to give him a present. Orochimaru saw him walking into school today with a lunch bag. The good thing about the hallway that Naruto had his locker was there was little to no traffic and there weren't any cameras. He already got the janitors keys and he stops in front of a locker and opens it. He swiftly grabs the bag opening it and taking out a piece of food putting something in it. He made sure that it wasn't too much, only enough to have a good effect. Once he was done he put everything back the way it was and left as if nothing had happened.