Chapter 15

"I can't believe you got so emotional over that movie." Sakura chuckled.

"Hey! I'm a very emotional person." Naruto huffed crossing his arms.

"Yes, I know you are." She grins at the blond.

"I finally escaped from Asuma." Naruto and Sakura both look over to see a lazy brunet sit next to them on the top row of bleachers. "Now what was it that you said was so important?" He turns his tired eyes to the blond, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, right. It's actually about Orochimaru." This definitely got both of their attention, not like they weren't paying attention before though. "Sasuke told me some things about him and my family. I want to tell you because I don't want you guys to get hurt and you can look out for Kiba, Sai and the others too." Naruto leans back against the chain link fence with a sigh. "He is trying to kill me."

"What?!" Sakura nearly shouted, but kept it as a harsh whisper.

"What are you talking about Naruto? This doesn't make any sense."

"Well you see, my past relatives were actually pureblood vampires. One of the strongest in fact. Apparently Orochimaru had a plan to do something and he had to get rid of my family because they wouldn't have allowed him to do whatever it is that he wanted."

Shikamaru put a hand on his chin in thought and looked to the field. "If he was killing your family, then your parents car accident wasn't actually a car accident, was it?" He turns his eyes to blue ones. Naruto nods his head in response.

Sakura's eyes widened from shock. "You mean ... Orochimaru ... he killed your parents?"

"Yes." Naruto folds his arms over his chest. "Now Orochimaru is trying to kill me because I could potentially ruin his plans just like my parents could have. Sasuke also said that my friends and people close to me could possibly be in danger as well, so I had to tell you guys because I want you to be cautious and watch over everyone else as well as yourselves. Orochimaru is unpredictable. And if you ever get alone with him, just run. There is no reasoning with him and you won't win a fight with a vampire."

"I see, so he is a vampire." Sakura bit her bottom lip looking to her hands.

"Naruto." The blond looks to the brunet on his left. "I know you don't want to do this, but you need to tell someone else about what has been going on with you, and I know that you know who I'm talking about."

Naruto furrowed his brows and looked away. "I know I should, but..."

"No buts, Naruto. Iruka is beyond worried about you. He keeps asking all of us what is going on and we have to play stupid. He may actually be able to help you too, and plus, he could be in the danger zone too."

Naruto really did want to tell Iruka about everything. He usually never keeps secrets from him and recently he doesn't even talk to him. Shikamaru is right. He has to tell him, and he will. He'll tell him next time he gets him outside of school. That's a promise. He is just going to probably have a heart attack after Naruto tells him everything about vampires existing and how Orochimaru wants him dead and how Orochimaru is a vampire himself. This should be just wonderful.

"I'll tell him. He has been wanting to meet Sasuke too, so I guess it's about time."

"Good. Now, let's figure out what to do with Orochimaru." Shikamaru sighs.