Chapter 10

"It's the weekend Sasuke. I don't want to do my homework."

"Too bad. Your friends told me that you are failing so I am going to help you. And when we finish we can go for a ride on my bike if you want."

Naruto lit up. "Really?"

"That is only if you don't complain and get your work done." Sasuke says glancing to the now disappointed blond. "Why are you failing your classes anyway?"

Naruto shrugs. "It's nothing new. I fail my classes all the time."

"According to your friend, Kiba, you don't ever fail this many. He asked me if I was having sex with you and he thought that was the reason to why you were failing so bad." Naruto's eyes widened and his face flushed a bright crimson making his steps falter. Sasuke glanced back to him and smirked. "Come on." He says right before stepping inside.

Naruto quickly runs inside right after him. "W-what did you say?"

Sasuke closed the door behind Naruto. "All night, every night." Naruto's jaw dropped and his face burned. He so did not say that. Sasuke smirked and looked back at him.

"Otouto, what did you do. You broke him."

Sasuke shrugs looking to his brother who just walked into the room. "Who knows." Naruto ran a hand through his hair and glanced to Itachi.

"Naruto, it's nice to see you again. Has Sasuke done something bad to you?"

Naruto shakes his head and laughs nervously as he puts a hand on his neck. "No, he's been nice to me."

Itachi smiles. "Alright." Naruto's gaze drifted over to Sasuke. He was staring over somewhere else. Naruto lowers his hand from his neck and follows his gaze to see two people walk into the room. Both of their eyes move to the blond making one of them beam brightly.

"Sasuke, you finally brought him home!" Shisui walks over to Naruto excitedly. "I'm Shisui, Sasuke's cousin. You must be Naruto. It's nice to finally be able to meet you. Sasuke never shuts up about you." Sasuke shoots a glare to his cousin knowing that he just made that up. Sasuke never talked about Naruto with them.

Naruto smiles brightly. "It's nice to meet you too."

Obito walks over to them and stands next to Shisui. "I'm Obito." Naruto smiles and nods at him.

"Oh wow, there is so much I want to tell you about Sasuke. He has some interesting childhood stories." Shisui exclaims happily.

"No way Shisui, it's my job to embarrass him. He's my little brother." Itachi protests.

"Okay then how about we do it together. I have some stories that you don't know."

"Really?"

Shisui nods. Sasuke rolls his eyes. "You two can forget about it. I need to help Naruto with homework, so scram. Don't come into the dining room cause that is where we will be." Sasuke grabs Naruto's hands and drags him into the dining room. When they reached the table Sasuke let go of Naruto and they both sat down.

"But I wanted to hear those stories." Naruto teased.

Sasuke sent a glare to him. "Not happening."

Naruto grins and gets out his supplies that he brought. "You know we really don't have to do this."

"Yes, we do. Do you want to fail?" Naruto sighs and casts his eyes to his papers and books. "What do you need done?"