02.

She smiled to herself over her accomplishments. She stood in the main bridge and directed her crew to cut off the Rebels over Tatooine.

Tatooine.

She got a horrible feeling here. Her smile slowly faded into a horrible frown to cover up her feeling of needing to puke. Being even just above the planet made her feel disgusting and guilty, slimy even. She remembered when he told her she was beautiful, when it was her that had to take him from the dark side. That wasn't her anymore. Her nostrils flared and her jaw clenched, she stared as the star destroyer locked onto Princess's ship: Tantive IV.

The Dark Lady held her head high, and waited behind nearly 20 stormtroopers to ambush the ship. It's cute, the crew thought they could lock their doors but all they've done is delayed the inevitable. Explosives were then lined up around the entrance of their door because if they won't come out, The Empire is coming in.

Upon entering the ship Darth Majka walks behind the others and they clear the shot bodies in the hall for her. She takes a moment to stare at their white helmeted heads, they didn't have a chance. Then turned on her heel, motioning for the other stormtroopers to follow her.

They ambushed the cockpit. Immediately shots were fired on both sides, but Darth Majka ignited her saber and suddenly everyone found that their blasters were "broken."

"Who is the captain?" She asked. Not a single voice spoke, "Adorable, you all want to protect each other, but that's not an option here."

She picked up the closest person who looked to be in charge of guns, she brought his neck into her hands briefly before putting him onto his knees. She placed her saber right against his neck, the same place she has a scar from.

"I'm going to ask again. I suggest you answer this time because I don't think you want to know what I'll do if I ask 3 times." She whispered to the mans panicked face, "Who is the captain?"

"I am." A small man in a brown jump suit stood up. The woman smiled, though no one could see it.

"Excellent, let's have a chat." She crooked her head, she stood up from the kneeling man. She brought the Captain's throat to her hand the same way she had before, but now she held him up.

"Where are the plans to the Death Star?" She demanded. The man feigned confusion, but she always knew when someone was lying to her. After 19 years of being a torture expert, she could tell.

"Check the main computer. I want every passenger on this ship searched, immediately!" She ordered back to the stormtroopers, she would taunt the mans neck every so often: squeezing it tighter or looser depending on her mood.

"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer." Storm trooper reported.

"Where are those transmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?" The dark lady squeezed the puny man. She was getting angry, she needed those plans or it's her head on a platter to the Emperor.

"We intercepted no transmissions... This is a consular ship... We are on a diplomatic-" He stared rambling off lies but the Sith apprentice wouldn't sit and listen to them.

"If this is a consular ship, then where is the ambassador!?" She threw the man back into the wall, knocking him out, she was done with his faith to the Rebel alliance. She took a moment to breathe, she was beginning to think the connection to that princess was a rouse, "Tear this ship apart until we find those plans, and bring me all the passengers, I want them alive!"

She then excused her troops to do their search for the plans and she left ship for her Star Destroyer, pissed off. They better hope that they come back with those plans for her.

~

The moment Leia boarded the ship something felt off to her. Leia felt incredibly uncomfortable, she was always good at that. She always had a good sense of the things around her. She couldn't pin point it exactly but it felt evil, like there was an extra layer of grime on her skin that she couldn't get rid of with a shower. It felt like there was a secret here that she never knew existed before.

"Lady Majka." The princess was escorted from her ship to be met with the notorious Sith woman, "I should've known that only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not distill for this. If they hear that you've abducted a diplomatic-"

"Don't act so surprised, your highness, you weren't on any mercenary mission this time." The Lady rolled her eyes, then got closer to the young girl, "Several transmissions were beamed to your ship by Rebel spies. And I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." The Princess kept her face straight, she must be used to lying, politicians. But not to this woman, "I'm a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan."

"No, you are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor to the Empire! Take her away!" Darth Majka demanded, seeing as the feeling the Dark Lady began to have was too much to deal with at that moment.

"Are you sure about this Lady Majka?" One of her trusted Advisors argued, "If the Imperial Senate hears you've captured one of their own who knows what the repercussions could be?"

"I couldn't care less about the Imperial Senate. What I do care about is retrieving those plans and tracking down where the Rebels have based themselves this time." Darth Majka tucks her cloth behind her ear again. She hears stormtroopers approach behind her and turns around.

"What is it?" She spits, fire burning in her eyes.

"The plans are nowhere to be found on the ship, and no transmissions occurred after we boarded. An escape pod was launched but there were no life forms aboard." The commander reports.

"You just allowed an escape pod leave? Even Rebel droids should be apprehended." The Sith demanded, "You see to it, Commander, to track down that pod and whatever it was in there, personally. Then you better hope that you don't run into me for a while." She huffed before leaving.

"Yes, Lady Majka." The man bowed and went his way.

She was frustrated and needed to go somewhere to scream. Everybody here aggravated her. It only added onto the constant aggravation and defeat inside her head. She needed control somewhere, because the Force knows she couldn't control her mind. She wanted so badly to be able to forget. She wished the thousands of times she attempted to create a serum to forget Anakin had worked.

But instead he's stuck there, constantly trying to calm her and tell her the right things to do. She hates that. When Princess Leia came it was especially exhausting, adding onto the presence of Tatooine. He was in there. And boy did she hate him for it. This is the right thing! It's the only thing.

Most of all, she hated he was inside of her head and not beside her.