64.

Anakin, Han, Luke, Chewie, and the two droids are spread out as they move through the dense forest. Luke wandered alone to a strong inclination in the west. He stumbled upon a clearing, in which Luke found Leia's helmet. As soon as he picked it up he heard Han's voice:

"Luke! Anakin!"

"Did you find her?" Luke came back first, hoping to come across a better scene. Han was standing over a charred speeder like the ones they had used earlier. Han was silent, using the speeder to speak for himself.

Anakin approached next from his findings. He saw the speeder and was afraid of sharing his own findings.

"There's two more wrecked speeders back there." Anakin pointed behind him.

"And I found this." Luke sighed as he tossed the helmet to Han.

"I'm afraid that Artoo's sensors can find no trace of Princess Leia." 3PO reported.

"I hope she's all right." Han muttered, Anakin could really feel how deeply Han felt for Leia then. He smiled, wanting the best for both of them.

Chewbacca breaks the silence then as he growls in frustration. Chewie continues sniffing the air, then, with a bark, pushes off through the forest in another direction.

"What is it Chewie?" Anakin asked, wanting so badly to see his daughter.

"What? Chewie!" Han asked with a bit more persistence.

The others rush to keep up with the giant Wookiee. As he scoots along, Artoo whistles nervously. The group reached a break in the forest. Chewie walks up to a tall stake planted in the ground. There is a dead animal hanging from it.

"Hey, I don't get it." Han exclaimed confused. Chewie walks around the stake, whining at it, "Nah, it's just a dead animal, Chewie."

"I wouldn't touch it if I were you." Anakin could feel Chewie's longing, his animal instinct. But Chewie can't resist. He reaches toward the meat.

"Chewie, wa-wait!  Don't!" Luke tried to stop the wookiee's hand but it was too late.

In a flash, they were all lifted and squished into a net. Artoo lets out a wild series of beeps and whistles, and Chewie howls his regret. Their bodies are a jumble in the net.

"Nice work. Great, Chewie! Great! Always thinking with your stomach. Oldest trap in the galaxy..." Han complained instead of thinking a way out.

"Will you take it easy? Let's just figure out a way to get out of this thing." Luke wiggled from next to him, trying to free an arm, "Han, can you reach my lightsaber?"

"Yeah, sure." Han said, reaching out but spinning the net.

Anakin was near the top of the net. He was able to free one hand just enough to reach just above his pocket. He Force pulled his lightsaber from his pocket and into his hand.

"Master Skywalker, I'm not sure that's such a good idea." 3PO was next to Anakin and saw his hand with the lightsaber, but he ignited it anyway, "It's a very long dro-o-op!"

The entire group came crashing out of the net, landing roughly to the ground. As they sat up, they realized they were surrounded by dozens of Ewoks, each brandishing a long spear pointed at each of their noses.

"Wha--?  Hey!" Han complained, grabbing the spear and throwing it away from his face, "Point that thing someplace else."

It wasn't long before a second Ewok warrior came up to argue with the original Ewok. The spear returns to Han's face. He grabs it angrily and starts to go for his laser pistol.