30.

Darth Majka was interrupted from her meditation cube.  General Veers boldly stands there, even though Majka feels his fear.

"What is it, General?" Majka looks at him.

"My lord, the fleet has moved out of light-speed.  Com-Scan has detected an energy field protecting an area around the sixth planet of the Hoth system.  The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment." General Veers reported, trying to keep it positive. But Majka could feel it, they knew they were here.

"The Rebels know we're here. Admiral Ozzel came out of light-speed too close to the system." Majka wanted to crush something. If they were alerted they had a chance of escaping, her family especially.

"He felt surprise was wiser.." Veers tried to cover up for his colleague.

"He is as clumsy as he is stupid. Thinking his orders override mine is a deadly mistake." Majka snapped at him, "General, prepare your men for a ground assault. We're going to need to bring down that energy field."

"Y-Yes, my Lady." Veers nods. Then scurries away.

Majka turns in her seat. She didn't want to kill him but she has been trained that she cannot allow her men to override her. They are not allowed to think they can. And this was not Ozzel's first offense.

"Lady Majka," Admiral Ozzel and Captain Piett came in on the hologram, "the fleet has moved out of light-speed, and we're preparing to-" he stopped. Majka didn't even lift a finger as she felt through the force to wrap around his neck tightly.

"You have failed me for the last time, Admiral. You know that changing my direct orders without my permission is a mistake I do not ignore." Majka moved her attention to the Captain who tried his best to ignore the scene of the Admiral dying next to him.

"Captain Piett." Majka looks at him.

"Yes, my Lady." Piett steps forward.

"Make sure our troops are ready to land beyond the energy fields and deploy the fleet so that nothing can leave the system. Target the power generators." Majka ordered, "Inform me when it is safe to enter the base. You're in charge now, Admiral Piett. Don't make the same mistakes as your friend did."

"Thank you, Lady Majka." Piett smiles at his promotion.

Majka turns off her transmitter. She can feel them. She gets up to go to her prison block. This time with no protection, she doesn't need it.

When she reaches him, she opens the cell door.

"I've found them." Majka says.

"Don't speak to me with that mask on." Caleb complained.

"As you wish." She clicked off the amplifier that distorted her voice, "I've found them."

"I know." Caleb says.

"You've grown so much stronger as a force-wielder. I'm impressed. You don't have to stay in this cell." She told him.

"Let me go back to my friends. You have what you want." Caleb complained.

"Not yet. When I enter the base, I'm going to take my family with me, then I will let you go." She explained.

"Tell me what happened." Caleb demanded, "I want to know what happened."

"Skywalker never told you?" Majka questioned.