68.

Anakin gave permission with his eyes, Majka swung them to the left and down the steps.

    Anakin and Majka joined their sabers together. They shared a moment of intense eye contact. They fought as if they were dancing as if every tiny body movement was so natural and cracking off like an old machine. Anakin's force pull is strong, convincing. But the young sith wasn't weak either, in fact, this was a much stronger version of her than he'd ever met. Her fighting was brilliant. When Anakin swung his saber in the offense, Majka received it and swung his sword in a circle of defense and threw him back into the wall with such force to injure any regular person.

     "Good.  Use your aggressive feelings, boy!  Let the hate flow through you." The Emperor called out from his chair, you would think there would be popcorn in his lap from how jovial he was.

      Anakin breathed in, jumping up on top of a catwalk above the entryway. He's reverting back to his childish self, a part of him that despised the dark side so much he wanted to use it against them. He could hear Obi-Wan over his shoulder telling him to calm down.

       Luke looks momentarily toward the Emperor, then back to Vader, and realizes he is using the dark side. He steps back, turns off his lightsaber, and relaxes, driving the hate from his being. Vader pulls himself back to his feet, humiliated and angry.

     Use it. It's the only way we'll defeat him.

     (Y/N)'s voice rang in his head.

     I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me.

      Anakin was taken aback, staring down at her he wondered if he made that voice up in his head.

We're taking off that son of a bitches head.

      Now that sounded like her. He saw her eyebrows scrunch up and he felt like he could see her teeth grit as she used her legs to pounce onto the catwalk with him. This time, Majka was on the offensive.

     "I won't fight you, (Y/N)!" Anakin called out, "I can't."

     "If you don't want to die, then don't lower your defenses!!!" Majka called out, attacking him with everything she had. Red and blue sparks flew off their sabers and broke the railings around them.

  "You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before, and I don't believe you'll destroy me now." Anakin said, trying to play into his part but wondering how long this will go on.

      "Once again, you underestimate the power of the dark side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny." Majka spat in disgust, throwing her saber from her hand and cutting through the supports holding the catwalk. The saber returns to her hands instantly as they both start sliding down in a shower of sparks that roll out of sight of the emperor's platform.

     "I've had enough of that destiny crap!" Anakin spat, he meant it. She could tell. This was only kind of an act to him, he was getting emotional. The way he used to.

      "Good.  Good..." The emperor enjoys himself further, clasping his hands together to wait for the reappearance.

      Down, far below the platform, and surrounded by dark mechanical equipment were long lost, lovers. Anakin held his lightsaber and so did she. But she looked different. Her wall had crumbled, her eyes were deep and panicked. She was sweating.

      What's your plan? Anakin asked her, standing to face her but ready for any kind of brace.

      Follow my lead. You need to give this everything that you have, Master is impossible to fool. (Y/N) said back to him. She grabbed her saber and swung at him but he evaded. Running to catch his breath behind a support beam. He laughed to himself, he really hoped it was really you inside his head. He could feel the mischievous smirk behind your words in his head. It felt like you two were on a mission in the war, just like the mission to rescue you from being sold to slavery. History loved to repeat itself.