18.

"Well don't just stand there try to stop it with something!" Leia pushed Anakin back to reality of the situation.

"Here, grab a hold of this." Han held up a long pole. Anakin, Leia, and he tried to keep it propped in between the walls.

"3PO! Come in 3PO!" Luke started hollering into his com link. Anakin watched from where he tried to hold the beam as Luke was frantically yelling and climbing on top of the garbage. "3PO?! Where could he be?"

"Hey, aren't you a 'Jedi Master'? Can't you fix all this with your magic?" Han asked, noticing the beam wasn't working.

"I thought you didn't believe in the Force." Anakin breathed out, noticing the same thing.

"I don't, but now is a better time than ever to prove me wrong!" Han pleaded.

"That's not how the Force works!" Anakin explained back to him. Han looked at him for a brief moment before returning to trying something else.

"Get on top of it!" Han tried to help Leia, who struggled to find her footing.

"3PO?! 3PO!" Luke continued to spam the com link.

"One things for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinner." Han brushed his hair off his sweat matted forehead.

Anakin was panicking. Leia and Luke both were struggling to reach the top of the garbage. Anakin saw Luke's face twist with pain as the garbage squished into his sides. Anakin did the only thing he could think of doing to help, he did his best to grab hold of them, using the force that tingled in his fingertips to lift them above and on top of the garbage. He then did the same for Han and Chewie.

With his focus he hardly could hear 3PO finally respond.

"Are you there, sir?" 3PO's mechanical voice spoke.

"3PO?" Luke responded right away.

"We have some issues-" 3PO began but that was the least of Luke's worries.

"Will you shut up and listen to me:" Luke rushed, "shut down all the garbage disposals on the detention level!" He would repeat that statement over and over until finally, peace. It all stopped.

"3PO, we're alright!" Luke told the concerned robot, "You did great!" They all cheered in relief.

"Tell him to open up Trash Compacter #287!" Leia discovered the number above the door.

"Open up #287!" Luke happily cheered into his mic. They wouldn't die there.

~

She crinkled her nose in frustration as the scene unfolded in front of her. Only further proving her past keeps living.

"Why did it stop?" She calmly shook into the operators ear.

"I-I don't know, my Lady. It should've crushed them by now-" the man fumbled as he raced for controls that were dying out of his control, his shaky voice annoyed Majka.

"If you want something done right," she began as she lined up her lightsaber to the back of his chair, "have to have it done yourself." She ignited the saber as the red glow illuminated his last moments.

She sucked in a breath of air as if the living force was sucked out of him and into her. Making Majka stronger as she did more evil deeds to remind herself that she is no longer the girl she once was. She could never be that girl again. Instead she was a strong woman.