15.

The second scanning crew, that Darth Majka insisted to be scanned again, boarded the Millennium Falcon. Only a minute after a voice called down to three stormtroopers that were keeping guard.

"Hey, you down there! Could you guys give us a hand?" The voice said. The stormtroopers didn't think twice before boarding the Falcon. The moment they did they were instantly knocked out with a wave of Anakin's hand. It was a darker use of the force, but Anakin began to realize that as long as his intentions were remaining selfless and true, some uses were okay to know; and will come in handy when fate comes to bear.

They quickly conceived of the most fool proof plan they could muster up. Han Solo used to be apart of the Imperial Military, he showed Luke the proper way of showing he had a bad transmitter in his helmet. The other 6 snuck out through a trap door under the Millennium Falcon.

Anakin followed in his sweaty helmet and suit that was honestly too short for him. Anakin held onto Obi-Wan as if he were a prisoner, same way Han held tightly onto Chewie.

Luke was told to wait 90 seconds before coming out of the Falcon, gave the 4 of them plus the 2 droids just enough time to reach the door of the control room for the landing dock. The moment the door opened Han fired his gun at an Imperial in the room while Chewie took a more immediate approach of smacking the Officer over the head knocking him out clean.

Anakin slid his helmet off and sat right down at the controls, calling R2 to help him figure out where the controls to the magnetic field is.

Luke ran into the room directly behind them and shut the door, "You know, between his howling and your blasting everything it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here."

"We'll bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around." Han rolled his eyes and stepped forward. He was obviously worked up. You could tell he hated this place.

"I think we just found the computer outlet.." Anakin announced, not paying attention to the scene created around him.

"Plug in then, any R2 unit should be able to interpret the entire Imperial network." Obi-Wan told him. R2 followed orders, Anakin wondered why the Imperials decided to use R2 units when there were so many other technological advances since their rise from the Old Republic.

What if she wanted me to find her, Anakin thought to himself, she knows I love R2, that I would've brought him with me if I could, did she want me here?

Of course, he knew a statement like that was quite the stretch. He also knew the way his lungs burned as if he breathed in smoke when he sensed her enter the room. He could feel her. He could never shake the feeling of completion and harmony he got when he was around her. But she's completely changed. He witnessed the change and the fade of her light right before his eyes and couldn't do anything. She doesn't want him here, in fact she'll probably have him killed on the spot. This idea that she might still love him, remains only as wishful thinking.

"Hello? Earth to Jedi?" Han shoved his hand in his face.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry." Anakin looked up started from thought.

"R2 found where the tractor beam controls are." Luke caught Anakin up.

"Going all at once could do more harm than good. I must go alone." Obi-Wan said, scuffling past the two boys.

"Alone?" Anakin shot up, "You really think I'm going to let you crack me out of my cave then watch you have all the fun?"

"Let him go. I've already got more than I bargained for on this trip already." Han said.