51.

Luke had a green glow in front of his face, finally successfully creating his own lightsaber. He emerged from his separate room to find Leia missing. He had focused so hard on his weapon he didn't even notice his friend leave.

"3PO, where's Leia?" Luke emerged from his seclusion.

"I believe she went to Jabba's Palace to begin the mission." 3PO said.

"Begin the..? What? We were supposed to be doing this together! What is she thinking?" Luke clipped his weapon to his belt, finding materials to begin a journey.

"3PO, I need you to go after her right now. When did she leave?" Luke asked.

"Last night, she said she could not wait." 3PO reported.

"Dang it, she's probably already there by now getting herself into bigger trouble." Luke cursed the situation, "R2, I need you to record a message from me. I still need to do some training and planning before I can come. A message should hold them over a few hours.

R2 pulled out his camera, Luke stood in front of him composed and calm.

"Greetings, Exalted One. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Solo. I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo's life. With your wisdom, I'm sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids."  Luke says, R2 shakes, "Both are hardworking and will serve you well."

Then R2 stopped recording to complain to Luke.

"Calm down the both of you, you're going to need to trust me. I won't leave either of you behind, just make sure they buy the bait." Luke said, the urged them out to go back to the drawing board.

Then a knock came to the door a while after. Luke wearily made his way to the door until he felt the energy that was behind it.

"Father?"

~

Darth Majka arrived on the Death Star, her hair had started to grow back in but her mind had been altered further. She was darker, angrier, and had even more loyalty to her abuser.

A line of troopers welcomed her, as the Grand Moff Jerjerrod shakily awaited her approval.

"Lady Majka, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence." Grand Moff greeted her.

"You may stop with the pleasantries, I'm here to put you back on schedule." Darth Majka complained.

"I assure you, Lady Majka, my men are working as fast as they can." Jerjerrod stood up for his men.

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." Majka suggested, before Imperial men would almost laugh at that. Majka never really tortured her crew. It was either deadly mistake or nothing. But now that didn't seem like a laughing matter.

"I tell you, the station will be operational as planned." Jerjerrod nodded.

"The Emperor doesn't seem to share your optimistic appraisal of the situation." Majka said.

"The Emperor asks the impossible, I need more men." Jerjerrod was brave, before that was something you could say to Majka and she would have sympathy.

"Then you can tell him that when he arrives." Majka began walking away.

"The Emperor is coming here?" Jerjerrod shook, he hated his job.

"That is correct. And he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress." Majka said.

"We shall double our efforts." Jerjerrod spoke up.

"I hope so, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am." Majka said to the puny man.

She exits the room to inspect. Her brain only allowing her tunnel vision to her situation. She didn't think of her family, past, rebels, nothing. Only the Emperor and her job. Everything else was deemed irrelevant. She had no thoughts and hardly any memory. Majka seemed to have no tortured soul. She held only the the metal in her head.

~

"Luke." Anakin showed up on Luke's doorstep, or rather is was actually his own.

"How did you escape? We couldn't even find where you had gone, we had no leads." Luke said. His face incredulous, at first he thought the heat was making him hallucinate.

"I, uh, escaped you know. The usual story no big deal." Anakin shrugged it off.

"No, you dont get to do that anymore. From now on, there's no waiting, no lying, no glossing over anything." Luke crossed his arms.

"This is about your mother, isn't it?" Anakin sighed. Luke said nothing back, but that was an answer all it's own. "I think it's about time I share with you who she is, what happened. I'll tell you everything, I'll tell everyone."

"What does that mean?" Luke said, "And why couldn't you tell me before?"

"It's hard to explain. I needed to pick up clues if I was right first. I didn't want you having a dark mindset of her when I told you but I didn't want to lie either." Anakin described his feelings.

"I'll always have a dark mindset of her, did you notice her reputation in the galaxy?" Luke laughed because it seemed so ridiculous.

"I know. But it wasn't always like that." Anakin said. Luke wanted to know more, so he let Anakin in. "Thank you. Where's your sister?"

"My what?" Luke stopped, looking up to Anakin.

"She didn't tell you?" Anakin looked back at him, knowing he's about to get into even more trouble.