I remember when he found my drawings.

Author's Note: It's Jack saying all the "I remembers" MmKay? I like the idea of Jack being an artist. Anyways, these authors notes aren't pertaining to the day the part was posted, because everything is prewritten. For example, I'm writing this on Jun, 24, but I will be posting it on Jun, 28 (maybe). Maybe? I'm going to summer camp do i might get held up, but if they say there will be no cell service then I'll probably just prepost all the updates for this week. Why do I even write these? I'm so obscure on this website no one will ever read them... Oh well idc. If you are reading this, THANK YOU! (^o^). Don't judge my face making skills... Omg this is 125, no 127* words. I should get on with ze chapter eh? MmKay srry.

I remember when he found my drawings.

Mark answered the phone.

"Hey, do you want to come hang out?"

"Sure! What's your address?"

Soon, Mark was knocking on Jack's door. He answered, inviting Mark in with his hands.

"I'm sorry, my apartment isn't much, but I make do."

"Your apartment is fine Jack!"

"Oh, uh... Thanks!"

Jack began to show Mark around the apartment; he showed him the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, and then he finally got to showing him his bedroom. Mark walked in, and Jack briefly showed him his shelf, his bed, and his closet. Then, he got to the desk.

Mark saw a piece of paper on the desk. It looked like a drawing. He picked it up.

"NO!" Jack yelled, trying to grab the paper out of his hands, but Mark held it out of reach, grinning. He examined it. It was a drawing, as he had thought. It was a drawing... Of him. Jack finally managed to grab the paper, and held it to his chest, his face bright red.

"I'm sorry, I'm not very good I just-"

"Jack!"

"I didn't mean for ya ta see-"

"Jack! Why would you try to hide that? It's gorgeous! You're amazing!"

"Oh... Ya really think so?"

"I know so."

Mark hugged Jack to him, before pulling away and planting a kiss on his nose.

"Mario cart?"

"Mario cart."