I remember when he asked me to be his boyfriend.

Author's Note: Told ya the chapters would get shorter... So will the author's notes, so they don't seem so overwhelming in comparison. What's that? You don't care? Ah... Let me just go die in a hole then. (jk jk tho). Also, writing in Jack's accent is torture... Ah well. K baiiii. *overused term* fine then, gudbey. Erm... I'm so awkward.

I remember when he asked me to be his boyfriend.

"C'mon Jack! It's New Year's Eve!" Mark dragged him onto the dance floor. They had actually gotten to know Zoe's friend pretty well, and for the past few weeks they had been attending the parties regularly. They were fun, now that the two of them were together. Jack had spent Christmas with his family, so their big winter holiday together was New Year's Eve.

"Alright fine..."

They danced for hours, and finally, it was 11:59. Everyone began counting down.

60, 59, 58...

Mark spun Jack toward him, smiling as he counted along with everyone else.

40, 39, 38...

Mark smiled at Jack, a glint in his eyes. Grabbing Jack's hand and his back, like they had just finished a dance, Jack's eyes widened.

10! 9!

Mark pulled Jack closer.

8! 7!

Couples all around them held eachother, staring into each others eyes.

6! 5!

Mark stared into Jack's gorgeous blue eyes, and he stared back into the warm chocolate brown.

4! 3!

Mark pulled Jack in.

2! 1!

Then they were kissing. They could hear fireworks going off in the sky somewhere, and they smiled into the kiss.

Finally, they pulled away. Jack's eyes searched in Mark's.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

They kissed again, and Mark asked Jack to move in with him. By the end of the night, Mark drove back to his house, and they fell asleep tangled together, cuddling in Mark's bed.

Soon afterwards, Jack moved in with Mark. They lived in every second they were together, and Mark was the happiest he had ever been.