Chapter 6

I woke up with the alarm of my cellphone. 6:30 am."Ugh!!!!!!!Kill me now!!!!" I say to myself. I get the clothes I will use today. I take a shower and my phone rings. Yorky."Hello?" I say."Hey beautiful. How do u feel?" he asks."I'm tired."."Ooh. Do you want me to pick you up?"."Sure!If it's ok with you."."Great so I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. Love you"."Love you too." and I hang up.

When I shut the front door, he's already waiting for me. I get in and he drives."Here" he says pulling a Starbucks coffee."Thank you!!" I tell him."Not a kiss?" he says making a puppy face."No cause you will get distracted and you'll kill is both."."Good point.".We made it to school at 7:10 am. I get out and I wait for him. As we enter the main doors, I spot Elena sitting down near the library."Ok. Ill see you around babe? " he says."Yupp. Ill see you around."."We stand awkwardly not knowing what to.do."I would kiss you" he says" But its to exposed."."Yea. Well bye. Love you." I said."Love you to" and he leaves to the cafeteria.

"Hey Elena!!" I say but she didn't answer."Hey. What's wrong?" I ask her."What's Wrong?!What's wrong!!!???Ill tell you what's wrong with me. I, Elena Madison, was kept awake Saturday night because I thought my best friend was kidnapped and sexually abused by his crush. And today I see you to so close like y'all are dating" she yells."We are" I tell her."No Luke, no!! I'm done with all th-...wait what?! You're dating Yorky?!" she yells."Shhhh!!!!Don't tell no one."."Ok!!But tell me how did it happen?!Have y'all kissed?!". I laugh and say"like 20 times". She gasps and she reacts two second later"How is it?. Did you like it!?"she asks."Yes now stop interrogatoring me!!But promise you wont tell Osmara." I beg her."Tell Osmara what?" Osmara says from behind me."What happened to Taylor Swift" I say hoping that the lie would work."oh...I don't care." and she sits down.

We go to our 2nd period. "U.S History. I so not have the energy to go learn today" Elena said."Come on Lena!!!Stop being lazy." I say dragging her to class. We sit down and take out our journals. The bell rings and some kids come in late. I finish my warm up and I text yorky. Then Elena starts squeezing my arm."What?What is-Oh my God" I whisper as she points to the two new students talking to our teacher. The teacher greets them and they find a seat. One of them sees a seat next to me and sits. The other twin sits on the other side of the class."Hey."he says poking me."Yeah?Can I help you?" I ask."Names Zach. What's yours?"."Luke?"."Cute name."."Thanks?" I tell him and turn around to Elena who is obviously spaced out. I ask her if she wants to trade spots. I didn't have to ask her twice. I don't even bother on looking yo where Zach Is. I stayed quiet and I just talked to my friend. She loves drawing,l(mostly animes and all) and I find it really interesting. We talk and she shows me the drawings she has made recently. I felt like telling her my sexual orientation cause I know that she wouldn't care. When I did tell her, she didn't take it to another level. She took it normal."Hey. Luke that guy is looking at you" she says looking at Zach."Let it go Sparky, he's not my type. Besides, I'm taken." I tell her. Her eyes turn at me and she begs me to tell her who."Its someone. Ill show you later." I tell her. She agrees and she goes back to drawing.

The bell rings a few minutes later. I grab my stuff and wait for Elena outside. Zach's twin comes out after me. He winks at me and blows me a kiss. The fuck?. I don't think I'm like that. Yorky comes from behind me and tickles my back."Don't do that!!!" i yell."Sorry babe" he says whispering so that nobody hears him. Elena comes out with Zach. Zach has his eyes directly at me like if he was looking for my weakness to use it against me. Then he looked at Yorky. His eyes shined its brightest like if he had seen an angel. "Oh no. Sorry, he's mine" I say in my head. He went with his brother who was starting at us hard and walked away with his twin brother.

I didn't feel comfortable with the new twins and everything. I took Elena to class and Yorky took me to class."Well bye babe" I tell him. I could see that he really wanted to kiss. Nobody was looking nor nobody was there. So I tippy toed and kissed him. I had my earphone on and the best song came on and fit the moment."Will you still love me when I'm no longer Young and Beautiful" said the song. It was a romantic moment. I pushed him softly."Go to class will yahh?" I tell him."I will. Don't hurt yourself in there" he says pointing at the Gym."Better not be checking no one out in the locker room." he says."I only have eyes for you." I say kissing his chin and I go inside.

I dress up and I sit with my friend, Carrie. I talk to her and notice someone opening the door. Its one of the twin brothers. It looks like Zach but it can possibly be his other twin. I get confused and just let it go. He notices me looking at me and I look away. Carrie wosent the really talkative ones so I stayed quiet. He came up to me and said"Mind if I sit here?" he asks. It was his other twin. He was more nice."No. Go ahead."."Thanks. My name is Alex. Alex Anderson. Pleased to meet you, Luke?Right?"he asks."Yea."I tell him. 

Alex was more reasonable than his pervertive twin brother. He was Frank, sweet, humble, and caring. When we come back to the blacktop from running, I go to the restroom. I was alone there. I use the restroom and wash my hands. Alex comes In and stands in front of me."Hey Alex" I say smiling at him. He comes closer to me and he turns me where I'm facing him. He then kisses me and tries to take my jacket off. I push him off and punch him in the face."What the fuck?!I'm in a relationship Alex!?!" I say storming out of the restroom.

I go inside the locker rooms and change and walk out of class. I didn't know what to think. I just got kissed by a new student and all. Then his twin brother was flirting with me. I was wrong about Alex. He was as horny as his twin brother. I walk to The C Wing to go wait for Yorky. As I peek In his class, I notice that he isn't there. That little bitch skipped when I told him not to. He's so dead when I get my hands on him. I jog looking everywhere for him. He better have not left the school. I call him."Hey babe." he says."Where the fuck are you?" I ask in a serious tone."At the store"."Why aren't you in class?"."Cause I got kicked out."."Walter cone here this instant or I swear that I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day.!".Fine, fine. I'm going. I'm almost there. like 10 seconds till I open the door." he says."Where are you now?!"."In the C Wing."I.go back to the C Wing and I see him. But he's not alone. He's with the person I wish he wasn't with. He was with Zach. The twin.