Epilogue

~~~~~~~~~2 Years Later~~~~~~~~~~

It was Thursday. The last day of school. My last day in High School. I finally had everything coming to me. Mom was worried about what I was going to do with my life but I don't know why she gets so worried. I'm sure everything will go well. There was just one thing. The envelope came. The letter of NYU. This was what I've been waiting for my entire life. Im just scared that probably it might be the dream crusher. I get ready for the last day of school and I grab the letter and put it in my pocket. I go to my bus and it comes early. When we arrive, I look for Lena but she's nowhere to be found. Then the bell rings. Great. So I head to class. Everyone was allowed to do anything they wanted. So I sneaked out and went to go find Lena.

I felt like the ground underneath me was shaking. Everything seemed to have came so fast. After two years, I was finally a graduate. I graduated from high school. And now, it was my last day walking in these halls. The great memories I had here. I dig in my back pocket as I get closer to Lena's class. The class that was also Yorkys. He was in the attendance roster for a couple of weeks until his name was removed from it. If he was still here, he would be having this class. Wait, why am I thinking about him? We broke up. A few weeks later, I found out(thanks to Melissa) that he had slept with a girl over there. Then two days later he had the odasity to call me and say it's over. Some relationship huh? He had to know that it was already over after I found out.

After the bell rang, I waited for Lena to come out."Hey Luke." Sam said coming from behind me."Hey Sam." I reply.

"Hey Luke." Lena says as she comes out of her class.

"Hey. Ok guys, I got some news." I said to both of them.

"Ok?What's the news besides that you're going to miss us?" Lena jokes.

I raise the the envelope with NYU's signature printed on it.

Lena's eyes grow wide and she snatches the envelope."Its here Luke." she says handing it to me.

"Open it Luke." Sam said.

"Ok I will. But whatever happens..."

"We'll be here for you Luke. Don't worry" Sam said.

"Ok." I took a deep breath and I opened the envelope.

I skim through the letter and I look up at them."Well?" Lena said.

"I got in NYU guys" and I dropped the letter to the ground.

******************************

Hi. so this is the end of this book. So the Prologue to The sequel is already updated so go check it out. Now I hope the next book gets a lot of comments though. Well if y'all don't know the name of the second book. its called "A Week With Yorky." Well hope you enjoyed this book. And I hope you enjoy the next one. Well, see y'all :)

Sincerely,

Luke