Chapter 15: December

December. My favorite month of the year. I loved December. It was the month where people started decorating for Christmas and started to buy gifts and sing those Christmas songs. But this year, My Christmas was going to be different. Yorky was going to go to New York to spend his vacation with his family. I was going to miss him a lot. But I know ill live another day to see him.

Monday morning, I got dressed for school and didn't even bother on bringing my backpack. It was the last day till vacations started. Its been almost a month since I broke my leg. So they are going to remove it today, after school. I was really excited. I could finally stop walking slow and I could jog, run and all those things. Mom approved of Yorky taking me to the hospital. She still dosent know about me and him dating. Maybe she'll never know. Who knows?!. Me and Sam became real close friends. And Yorky, well at first he took it differently. But when he got to know him better, he changed his mind about him.

As I enter the building, I'm greeted by Sam, Elena, and Osmara. Osmara had a crush on Sam but I never told him. Basing the facts that Sam was bisexual, it was accurate that they went out. Well, in my opinion, I think that they would look pretty adorable together. We walk to the football field and we sit on the bleachers. We were 25 minutes early to school. We had planned it. As I'm about to sit, someone lifts me from the ground and twirls me."Stop!!!Put me down!!!" I yell. He did and turn around and it was Yorky."Don't do that again." I tell him. He smiles and leans to kiss me."You guys are going out?!!" Osmara yells."For the longest" Elena said. Osmara felt left out. I was going to her explain later. We spent our morning together, drinking the coffee's Yorky and I paid for all of us and the donuts that Sam, Elena, and Osmara paid for. It was a great morning to start the day off."Luke can I talk to you for a sec?" Yorky said."Sure." We walked a few feet away so that Elena, Sam and Osmara wouldn't hear."What is it?" I ask him."Well, you know that I'm going to New York for vacation..." he said.

"Yea?" I replied.

"And I was wondering..."

"Yeeeaaahhh?"

"If you, you know....."

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh?"

"would like to....you know.."

Just spit it out already Walter!!!!You're making a big deal out of it!!!"

Would you like to go to New York with me?"

I was speechless. He was literally inviting me to go to New York with him. I really wanted him to go with him. But the real question was, how was I going to pay?."Look Walt, I would love to go but I don't have money to buy the ticket.". Yorky bursted out laughing like if I just said a joke."Am I missing something?" I asked him."You actually thought that I would let you buy the ticket?. I bought it for you. Now we're leaving tomorrow. So pack your things and get ready." he said."I got 3 things to say to you. 1, I have to ask my mother, 2, Are your relatives going to like me, and 3, Do you really want me to go with you?". z

He grabbed my hand and said"Your mother will say yes definitely. My relatives are going to love you and I definitely want you to come.". I thought about it for a second, thinking if its the right thing to do. I finally said yes. I was really excited. I couldnt wait any longer. I texted my mother and mentioned everything about it. She said she had to think about it. Finally she said yes. I gave the news to Yorky and his face shined bright. I couldn't wait till we left.

The day went by fast. I waited in the front of the school as always for him. But this time, he was waiting for me. He smiles at me and we make our way to his car. He opens my door and helps me in. When gets in, he grabs my shirt and yanks me towards him. He kisses me passionately. It was amazing. Although he started to get a little freaky so I pushed him away. We went to his house and I waited for him to get dressed. As I wait for him in his room, I see his journal open and I grab it. I start reading his songs and I notice a folded paper. It seemed like he tore it from a journal. I opened it and it was a note.

So its been almost 4 months since I asked Luke out. I feel like I've known him since a long time. To be honest, I love him more than my life. I want to make him happy. He's my life. Without him, I think I'd be doing what I used to do back in New York. He changed me. Even though he dosent know it but he's shown me a lot. I would be lost without him. I hope that in the future we can be together. Hopefully.

I felt special. To him I was special. He came out of the restroom only wearing a towel around his waist. I placed the journal back and I sat in the bed and acted normal. He saw me and came to me. He sat next to me and he started to kiss my neck. I placed my arms around his neck and he brought me closer to him. God he was amazing!. He started to lay me down in his bed. He then stuck his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his warm breath come inside my mouth. Then I felt something around my leg. It kinda bothered me a little."Can you move your leg. Its kinda bothering me." I told him. He smiled and he placed his lips in my ear."It's not my leg" he whispers."Oh.". He had a boner already!. He kissed my neck and started to pull on my shirt. His breath sent me goosebumps down my spine. I knew I wosent ready. I couldn't take it anymore. So I pushed him. He looked at me and he sighed."When?" he asked me."Soon. I promise. I want it to be special for the both of us." I replied."Fine. I'll wait." he said kissing me. He got up and the worst thing happened. His Towel fell."OH MY GOD!!" I yelled. He grabbed the towel and covered his private part and I covered my eyes and I tried my best to get out of the room quickly.

When he got out, he was dressed and he did not mention anything that happened. He helped me inside his car and we made our way to the hospital. We got inside and they removed my casket. I stood up and I started walking. At first it felt kind of awkward. I got used to the casket that I totally forgot how it felt walking. As we make our way back to his car, he pulls me towards him and he looks at my eyes."Ready for tomorrow?" he asks me."Ready as I'll ever be." I reply. He chuckles and gives me a peck in my mouth. He takes me home and right away I start packing. I couldn't believe I was actually going to New York. But I had something else in my head. What Yorky said."When?". When am I going to be ready?. I kept thinking about it. Maybe I'll be ready. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated. Been kinda busy. Although I've been checking and I only got 1 vote this week. Come on you guys, we can do better. Hopefully I start getting comments too you know. Well hoping by Monday, I'd be satisfied with the votes and comments. Well goodbye. Next chapter, will be updated soon.