Chapter 10

We got a friend of his to race. Although were just racing for fun not for money. We parked in the place we were gonna start and Mark starts counting."1...............

2..............3!!!!" he says and off he goes. I'm holding on the seat trying to hold still but Mark is drifting his car everywhere. I start to feel sick. We make a right turn and he accelerates faster. We were the first ones. He then looses control of the car for a sec and we almost crash. But he gets the handle of the steering wheel. I take a deep breath and we cross the finish line.

After racing 2 or more times, Mark took me home."That was awesome!!!" I yelled."Heck yea it is!!!" he said."I think we should do it again." I said."Yea sure anytime.". We stood quiet for a second and he stared at me. I looked at him back. He started to get close to me. Great. Another guy falling for me. His lips finally touched mine. I know what you're thinking. You slut. But I didn't know what to do. Besides, Yorky had done the same so I think it makes it even. His lips were pretty soft. I pushed him away trying not even look at him."I'm sorry" he says."Its ok"."I was just curious. And I found out that I don't like it. Thanks." he tells me. Well at least I did him a favor. I walked out of his car and we planned on doing the whole Danger shit again. I went to my bed, Jordan already asleep while my parents were talking to his parents and uncles. I went into Facebook and updated my status.

"Had a awesome time with my friends c:. Planning on doing it again someday"

Right away, Mark liked it. I smiled and went to sleep.

Monday morning, I woke up a little nauseous. I went to the restroom and threw up. I drank some pills which really worked and I sat and watched T.V. I started watching "Miami Monkey". I found the show pretty entertaining. My phone rings and I answer not even looking who it was."Hello?"  I say."Luke?"."What do you want Walter."."Are you still up for that vacation at my house, babe?"."First, I'm not your babe. And second, I have plans already."."Like what? Hanging with your family all Thanksgiving?"."Ha!!No. I'm hanging out with Mark.". He stood quiet for a sec not knowing what to say. I knew his blood was boiling but I didn't care."."You're not going anywhere with him."."Really?.Says who?"."I do. You're mine.".I don't remember being your property. So I hope you stop saying I'm yours cause I'm not"." You're not goin anywhere Luke!!!. I'm going to your house."."No the fuck your not?!"."Yes I am". He hangs up before I say something else. We needed to talk. My parents were asleep so it was a good time to talk. I put my slippers on and my Angry Birds P J's and walk outside. I wait for almost 15 minutes when I see his car. He stops right in front of me."Get in" he says."No." I reply."Get in Now Luke."."No.". He carries me bridal style and shoves me in the backseat. I try to get out from the front but he gets in and drives."Let me out!!!!!!" I yell." No."."Your kidnapping me?!. I could press charges!!"."Yea go ahead Sherlock. You don't have your phone."."Yes i-" but I stop because I remember I left it in the couch. I fight for my freedom but he always pushed me back. Eventually I gave up. He parks his car in his driveway. He opens the door and I take that as an advantage and run for it. But he grabs me from my shirt and pulls me to him. He throws me in his shoulder like if I was a bag and carries me in his house."Stop!!.Let me go!!!." He slaps my butt and I stop for a second. My face turned red."Did you just slap my butt?!.Put me down you sick bastard!!!" I yell. He starts taking me down the hall and throws me into his bed. He locks the door. I try to open the window but he picks me from my waist and sits me on the bed."Stop hitting me!!" he yells."Then let me go!!" I yell."Fine!!.Only if you stop squirming." I stop moving and he lets me go."Now let's talk."."Talk my ass!!I ain't talking for shit!!"."Listen to me Luke!!You are not going anywhere with Mark!!"."Why not?!You don't tell me what to do!!"."As a matter of fact I do!!! Cause you're my boyfriend!!"."Boyfriend?!?!. Let me tell you that you're not my boyfriend!!!"."Yes I am! !!!"."No you're not!!You aren't. I'm tired of you!!!"."So its over?!!!"."Yes it's over!!!"."Its not over!! I love you!!!"."If you loved me Walter, I wouldn't have found you kissing that girl!!!"."She came to me!!!"."Enough!!I'm done talking to you!!!". I say unlocking the door. But he shuts it and pulls me back and locks it again."You're not going anywhere" he tells me pointing at the bed to sit down. I do as he says and sit. I was tired of yelling."Luke, listen to me. I love you. And I would never do anything to hurt you. You're my life and I don't know what ill do without you. I'm nothing without you. I want to be with you. To be frankly honest, I want to loose my virginty with you. But I need you to understand that what happened with that girl was her fault and mine. I know I shouldve pushed her away but I didn't. I know I screwed up and I'm sorry. But I'm begging you, please give me another chance. That's all I'm asking for. Please forgive me". I didn't know what to say. Everything he said definitely touched me. I loved him too but could I really forgive him?. I thought about what to say. Maybe he does deserve a second chance." Walt...I don't know". He looked like he wanted to cry but he sucked it up."What do I have to do to prove to you that I love you.". I didn't know what to say. He'd said enough. I knew he was regretfully sorry about what he did and I forgave him."Kiss me" I said. He brought my head close to him and he kissed me passionately. We started to lay down in bed while his tongue played with mines. His hand ran through my thighs and under my shirt. I ran my fingers through his back. I then turned and I was on top of him. I started to kiss his neck. Taking advantage, I bit him as he did to me. But he pushed me back and got on top of me and I couldn't do him one." So you're trying to do me a hickie?" he says smiling." Yea" I told him." Wrong move" says biting my neck. I start screaming and pushing him away but it isn't easy. He lets go and I have a new hickie on the left side of my neck." Stop making me hickies" I tell him whining." You're irresistible babe" he tells me.

After the hickie incident, Yorky takez me back home. He gives me a kiss goodbye and I go inside. I found Jordan watching 'Miami Monkey' ." What I miss?" I ask him." A lot!!!Morgan beat up the blond chick cause she wouldn't shut up"." No way!!!"."Way". We sat and watched it until 2' o clock. I got up and went to take a shower. When I got out, I went to my room."Hey Luke, Mark called you" Jordan said handing me my phone." Thanks dude".

I called Mark back. Sadly, we had to cancel our plans for tonight. He had something important thing to do. I didn't mind. I didn't text Yorky back neither. Even though he wanted to be with me so much as I wanted to be with him, we needed a break from eachother. Time to spend with our families. Wensday was Thanksgiving and I promised mom I'd help her with all of the cooking. We went shopping today and bought everything. After coming from the store, we brought some movies from RedBox. Horror mostly. We watched Insidious with Everyone including Jordan's family. Around halfway through the movie, Yorky texts me.

"Hey babe. Can u come 2 my house?. Missing u a lot xc"

I missed him too but I didn't want to so instead I asked him to come. He said yea sure and I told mom that he'd love to meet him. I waited for him and he came really quick. I brought him in and when I opened the door, all eyes were on us. It was pretty awkward. So I told him to take a seat and watch the movie. He did as I said and I sat down next to him. Jordan kept looking at us from now and then. When Insidious was over, I asked what they wanted to watch. Yorky told me he wanted to see VHS. So did I. Nobody seemed to like Yorky so around the first 20 minutes I asked him to walk with me." I think that they didn't like me" he said." I know." I replied."Luke!!!" mom yelled." Oh great! !That's my mom.". He didn't seem to like the idea of meeting my mother but he agreed." Mom, I'd like you to meet Walter. My close friend."."Well hello, I'm Lukes mother."."Hi mam. Nice to meet you." he said." Nice to meet you too. Now Luke I want you inside by 9."."Actually I wanted to tell you that Me and Walt are going to a party and we'll be a little late. So I would stay at his house for the night.". My mom didn't like the idea of me staying with Yorky but she agreed."Ok thanks mom."."Call me when you're out of the party ok?"."Yea, yea mom".

"You lied didn't you?" he asked as he pulled out of the driveway."I didn't feel like sleeping the night at home. Is your mom cool with me staying.?" I asked."Mom went back to New York to go fix some things. She'll be back Tomorrow in the afternoon."."Oh. Ok". I didn't ask any further questions. I plugged in my phone in his stereo and played I Want Your Love by Chad Valley. He started liking the music I loved. I even made him like Taylor Swift. But he can't make me like Rap. We drove all the way to his house listening to Indie Rock music."Play our song" he says as he stops in a stop sign. I get my phone and search for our song. I play it and he holds my hand. He takes a turn and we're at his house. We get out and we go inside. He takes me to his room and he plays our song in the mini stereo he has in the corner. He turns the volume up to it's maximum and he lays in bed. He stretches out his hand and pulls me in bed. I rest in his chest and he kisses my head." Luke, can I ask you for a favor?" he says." Sure, anything for you" I reply giving him a kiss in the cheek."Sing for me"." I don't know. I don't tend to sing to people"." Please" he begs." Well, ok.". I start singing our song. I get close to his ear and I whisper the song to him. I sit in bed and he sits to. I keep singing to him. As the song finishes, I give him a little Peck in his mouth. He leans his back in the wall as he's sitting in bed and I sit in front of him, laying in his chest again."It's you and me V.S the world babe" he says kissing me in my head."Just you and me" I reply. I get up and start exploring his room again. I open his window and I see the full moon from up ahead. He comes from behind me and hugs me, resting his head on top of mine." Now I see why you always go outside at night." he says. I turn to face him and I tell him" I love you."."I love you more than my life." he says. I tippytoe and kiss him. I didn't want this moment to end. I loved him and that's all that mattered. He was finally mine. That was what I wanted from the beginning. We stood not letting go of eachother and then he took me to bed. We cuddled and for the first time, I dreamed of me and yorky against the world. Living happy forever.

————————————————

So what y'all think?. Was it pretty?  Idk if it was romantic but I'm trying my best ok lol. So yea. I'm really looking foward to making a sequel. But I want to make this storys ending a sad one. So that the second part could make sense. So yea, to those who want Luke to do it with Yorky,( which I'm not saying any names*cough*Sparkyanime*cough*) hold on. I'm getting there. Soon. Anywhoo.....comment and vote pplc:...

P.S: Y'all might be wondering Luke and Yorkys song?. Well its not the prettiest song ever but I thought that it would be a pretty song that fit the moments.

Too Late by M83