Chapter 8

When we get to his house, he took me to his living room. His mom wosent home as usual and he didn't have a father. I looked around his living room while he went to change in his room. I walked in every room of the house. I walked in the back patio. Their patio was moderate. I take a seat in the plastic bedchairs and relax. It was cold but that's what I've been wishing since a long time."Come inside. You'll catch a cold out here." he said. I got up and holded his hand. He took me inside and took me to the kitchen. He had made me a sandwich."Awwe that's really sweet of you." I say kissing him in the cheek. I take a seat in his table and start eating. He went to his room and put some songs. I finished my sandwich and cleaned it. As I place it back where it belongs, Yorky puts his hands around my stomach. He carries me down the hall."Walt!!!Let me go!!!I don't like people carrying me." I yell but he keeps walking and takes me to his room.

"You could've just asked me to come, you know" i say as he lays me in the bed. He goes and closes the door."Yea well, I wanted to bring you myself." he says. He takes out his journal that I remember reading and he starts reading his songs to me. He was really good at it. Even though I hated rap music, he was an exception of not hating it. He puts the journal down and sits next to me."I love you" he says."I love you to" I reply. He plays with my hair and he brings me closer to him.

He starts kissing me and we start to get in bed and I'm starting to lay down slowly. His tongue tries to come inside mines but I don't open my mouth. He takes his shirt off, revealing his tattoos. Wow. He looked Hot!!!!. He keeps trying to open my mouth. He starts biting my lower lip. It felt so good but then he started to bite harder. I screamed a little and taking my scream as an advantage, he slids his tongue into my mouth. His tounge touched mine.  My hormones were kicking in. I tried to control myself. But you can't control what you want nor what you need. He starts to take my shirt off and he throws it to the floor. I was scared and turned on at the same time. I didn't want the sensation to end. Eventually he slid his tongue back in his mouth. Tired of kissing my lips, he starts to kiss my neck, my chest, every part of my body. I moan and I catch him smiling. He comes on top of me again and starts to kiss my neck again. But this time, he's trying to take his pants off. I can't go this far. I don't think I'm ready yet. I try to push him but his weight is all on me. I couldn't think with all the pleasure I felt."Hello I'm home." his mom says."Shit!!My mom." He says and puts his shirt on. To be honest I wish he hadn't. I put mines to and don't feel like going to meet his mom. I'm scared. I actually thank her for coming. I wosent ready for Second Base yet. I hope he understands that. I didn't want to have sex right away. I wanted to wait."And this is my friend, Luke." he says bringing his mom to his room."Hi, Luke. Nice to meet you." she says."Nice to meet you too mam" I say smiling."Well leave y'all two to do your guy stuff." she said. If by guy stuff she meant making out and almost losing my virginity then I pass for right now. He closes the door and locks it."So where were we?" he says coming towards me and starts kissing me."Stop" I tell him but he wouldn't."Stop, please." but he didn't."Stop!!" I say pushing him away. He looks at me confused for a second then understands why I got a little grumpy. He nods his head and just sits next to me."You're not ready aren't you." I nod my head."I'm sorry" I tell him but all he does is put his finger on my lips."Its ok. I understand. Ill wait for you." he says kissing my head. We left the topic. I was getting sleepy so I slept on the bed. He came in with my 2 minutes later with no shirt but only wearing a jacket and some black shorts. He laid next to me. He looked straight at me and he brought me closer to him. We cuddled and I started to fall asleep in his chest.

I wake up and I look at his watch. Its 12:27 am. I remove his hand gently from my waist and get up slowly from bed. I open the door and close it slowly. I go out in the patio and sit. It was a beautiful night. The moon shined its brightest tonight. I heard the crickets sing around me."Why do you always come out in the night. Are you a vampire or something.?" Yorky says from behind. I laugh and look over to him. He's standing in the door waiting for me to come back. I go up to him and place my hands around his neck."I can be. Besides you're more of a vampire than I am." I tell him."Why do you say that?" he asks. I show him the hickie."Oh." he says."I'd like to suck you up again." he tells me placing his lips in my neck again."Ill pass" I tell him grabbing his head and removing him from my neck."Come inside. Its freezing out here." he tells me pulling on my hand. I sigh and look at the moon one more time and I let him pull me to his room.

This time I lock the door just in case that the next morning his mother wont find us cuddling. I turn around and he is with open arms waiting for me in bed. I smile and I get in bed with him. He drags me closer to him until he can't no more. Our heads are touching and he runs his hand through my hair. I lay my head in his chest and feel the warmth of his body run in my cheek. He starts playing with my hair."You know, I want to ask you something." he says."Yahh, what is it?"."Well, Thanksgiving is almost here. And I was wondering if you wanna spend the whole week here?"."Are you serious?. I can't stay. What if your mom dosent allows me to. What if she dosent like me?"."Yea well, she will allow you. And no she dosent."."Well, ok. I'd like to." he kisses my forehead and brings me close to his chest. I look at his tattoos and his warm body starts to get me sleepy. He starts to fall asleep to and I close my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~3 Days Later~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wake up and I remember that its Friday. Next week, we get out for Thanksgiving. The best thing is that we get out early today. I grab my things that I will need for the whole vacation with Yorky. I told my parents that Elena invited me to go with them to Florida. They bought it and they let me go. If I told them I was going to stay with a guy they wouldn't said yes. I head out and Yorky is already waiting for me outside."Hey" he says."Hey" I reply. I get in his car and we drive to school not saying a word. When we park, he gets out and waits for me. He dosent say a word to me. When we get to the main doors, he tells me he "loves me" and kisses me in the forehead and leaves. I didn't mind him not talking to me. I walk around and look for my friends. I didn't find no one. So instead I go to choir. She greets me "Good Morning" and she does what she was doing. I start singing "Tonight" by F.U.N. I sing my ass off not noticing my surrounding. When I'm done I notice that there were a group of people inside already applauding for me. Yorky was with them. I started to feel embarrassed. I thank everyone and the bell rings. I walk out the room and Yorky is waiting for me."You sang beautiful" he said."Thank you.". He takes me to my class as usual.

The day went by fast. I wait for him as usual after school, but this time, he's running a little late. I go.back and look for him. When I couldn't find him anywhere, I texted him instead.

"Where u @? ? ;o" 

I wait for him to reply back. But he dosent. I had a huge surprise for him. You see yesterday night I went to the mall and bought him that snapback that he wanted so bad. I wanted to give it to him as a late birthday present. I was excited to see his face. He wosent nowhere to be found. So I call him instead. I take a left around the gym, and I hear his phone ring."Hey I was looking everyw-" but I stop what I what I was saying. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was kissing a girl. To make a clear guess, it was a girly freshman."Luke!" he says."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Ill just go now." I say going the other way. I notice a trash can in the far corner. I throw the present in the trash not thinking twice. I get in my bus and make my way home. Marylin Manson music was my mood music for the rest of the day. I was pissed.

"Can we talk?.Luke please. I grabbed the present from the trash. Lets talk"

I ignored it and took a bath and went to sleep. I wosent in the mood to talk to no one. My phone rings and its Yorky. I answer."Stop fucking calling me already." I say hanging up. He calls again."WHAT!!!" I yell. "Can we talk?"."No the fuck we aren't!!!!!NOW STOP CALLING ME!!" I say hanging up. After 5 or six calls I got tired of answering so I turned my phone off. I wosent in the mood for bullshit. For the first time, I cried for someone I loved. I never did cry for no one. I really felt worthless and weak now. I closed my eyes and went to sleep and for the first time in my life I cried myself to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello fellow readers. I hope you're enjoying the story right now. I'm not giving myself credit though. I would like to also thank my friend Eletria Odom (aka Sparkyanime I. wattpad) for helping me with this story. When I'm done with this story, I'm planning on doing a sequel with her. But I need y'all to comment and vote tho. So I have to do what its best. If y'all don't start commenting and voting, I'm afraid ill have to decide to either Delete this story or just put it on hold. So please comment and vote. Thank you

P.S: Y'all should really read Hunted(boyxboy) and Your my dream(boyxboy) there both amazing and I love the idea.