Chapter 1

What is wrong with me?. No I'm actually serious. What's wrong with me?. According to the comments of my peers and my mum and stepdad, I'm normal. I wish I could be. Maybe I'm not normal for the kind of music I hear. I mean what's wrong with hearing Taylor Swift?. I know guys who hear her too. So why am I not normal?. Oh!! That's right. I'm gay. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself. There's a big possibility that some guys here are gay too. For example, that guy in the pink shirt, 20% possibility. Or that guy over there with the tightest skinny jeans I've ever seen that looms like his testacles are bunched up and are in lack of space. Or that guy who always talks about girls and sex even though he's never dated a single one and is still a virgin. Or him, the hottest guy in this school. Well lets not exaggerate. He is just attractive. I call him Yorky. I really don't know where that nickname came from. I think it all started when I found out he was from New York. And my mind came up with Yorky.

"Hello?" said a familiar voice. It was my best friend, Elena. But she goes as Lena. She was really confused as what got my attention so deeply. When she saw Yorky, she didn't even have to ask. She grabbed my arm and we went the opposite directon.

"You know, you should really find someone better than him. I mean you bearly know him." oh yea. Lena is aware of my gayness. Although I'm closet gay. I'm not open to the whole school. That would be the worse idea ever.

As we went up the stairs, I could feel my heart beat fast. Either it was because Yorky's classroom was right in front of mines or because I saw Lena's ex, Mark.

"Luke!!He's not going to bite."Its not that I don't like Mark. Don't get me wrong I think he's an amazing person. Its just that I used to have a crush on him in 9th grade. Way before Lena knew him. After Mark asked Lena out, I knew I had to let go. Lena dosent know anything. And I hope she never finds out.

I stopped fighting for my will and just went with it. "Hey Lena" Luke said twirling Lena around. There's my chance!! Go for it!!

"Hey Luke!!" Fuckin A!!

"Where you going?' Mark said.

"Well I have a life you know, Mark. I gotta go to class.".

"You've been acting strange lately." There goes another compliment.

"Yea well, don't worry about it." and I went my way downstairs. I did a left turn and I saw Yorky talking to his cousin. My heart beated so fast It felt as if I was going to have a Heart Attack.

I kept walking trying to avoid eye contact with Yorky but I couldn't resist. I turned and we both looked straight into eachothers eyes. I turned quickly the other way and went to class. oh my God!!! was I obvious?. Did he notice I liked him? Maybe I'm overeacting. I took a seat as always and today's lesson was: Hear music and draw. We don't do nothing in here. Maybe if he had a little more control of his room, maybe we could learn a thing or two.

He passed us a sheet and said that he wanted it done by the end of the class period. Piece of cake!!! I'm good at Slope Intercept forms. I knew a lot of things. In less than 30 minutes I was done. "Here" I said to Mr. Warren.

"Done Already?". I gave him a nod and walked away.

I sat down and took my phone out and went to Facebook. I didn't know what to post so I logged out. I kept looking at the clock in the wall and I noticed how we had 40 more minutes left of class. "Ugh!! Can this day go any slower!!!". Sadly it did. Every minute felt like an hour. So I took my book out.

Around the third page I read, I heard the door open. I looked at the door and saw the person I least expect to open. Yorky. My eyes shine so bright. I couldn't believe he was in my classroom. He went straight to Mr.Warren. He asked him something and Mr.Warren said "Sure, sit down." His voice was so low that I couldn't get a word of what he was saying. "Can this day get any better?" I said under my breath.Then Mr.Warren looked at me and said

" Luke!!!Luke can help you on the problems your stuck on. Will you Luke?".

Wait what?!Oh shit!!!. "Uhh....." Oh My God Luke say something!!!"Umm....Yea" Gosh. Me and my big mouth. He looked at me and sat in front of me.

"Hi" he said. Oh My God!!!He said hi to me!!!What has gotten into you Luke!!!Control your Hormones.

"Hi". He smiled and asked me if I could help him in the worksheet. I looked at it and it was the worksheet I'd just turned in a while ago.

"Oh!! I did this".

"Great!!so can you give me the answers?". I don't have no idea what to do. "Uhh".

"Luke!!They need you in the counsel office". Thank you!!!. I was saved."I have to go." I said picking up my stuff. I get the pass from Mr.Warren and go on my way to the office. I'm relieved. Now i wonder what they want in the office.

"Hi. I'm Luke".

"Oh right your Luke. Mr.Harris needs you in his room for the rest of the class. He needs you to finish that project for the show.". I totally forgot about the show!!!! My solo!!!."Ok thanks. I'm on my way."

I ran to Mr.Harris's class unaware that it was 30 more minutes of class left. He told me to finish and I did. When I got out of his class, the bell rang. I went to my 4th period, Band. I grabbed a stand and a chair and sat down. I felt horrible for leaving Yorky alone. He had his cousin so I think he wosent that alone. I digged in my backpack to look for my sketch journal. But it wosent there. Oh no!! I lost it?! Oh no! !!Its like my diary! !!I have to find it. I ran towards the door but the teacher said" I don't care if Alicia Keys is outside in the parking lot. Your not going nowhere". I took a seat wondering where I left it at. Hoping that nobody reads or sees it