Chapter 25

As I entered the main doors of the house, I thought of what I was going to tell him. Now I was going to be the one on his knees. I saw Osmara in the kitchen with a red cup.

"Hey Shorty. Have you seen Walt?" I asked her.

"Walt? Walt......oh right!!!!!I saw him upstairs. He was in the restroom. He was with some Guy. The one that you have for History class. Zach?...I'm not sure."

My heart started beating fast and my face turned red. I balled my hands into fists. I turned over and headed upstairs.

"Luke!!!Please don't do anything stupid!!!" Osmara said coming behind me.

"I saw Sam talking to some girl in the top of the stairs. He saw me and smiled. But his smile faded when he saw that I was furious.

"Luke what's wrong?" he said. But I ignored him and I made my way to the restroom. I opened every single door and looked for Zach and Yorky. Then I opened the one in the top right corner and there he was, Making out with Zach. He quickly removed his lips from Zach's. His face turned bright red.

"Luke!!. I can explain!!" he yelled.

"You filthy piece of shit." I said.

Luke, I can explain." he replied.

I pushed him away and I went directly to Zach."You little slut. Don't you ever touch him again." I said holding Yorkys hand.

Zach started laughing and then looked at me."Or what?" he said.

"Don't play with me Zach."

He looked at me up and down and he pushed me. I fell to the ground. Just then Sam tackled him and they landed on the bathtub.

"Sam stop!!!!" I yelled but he was to busy beating Zach's face. But then Alex came in and grabbed Sam from his jacket and picked him up and threw him to the hall.

"Leave him alone." I said putting myself in front of Sam. But Alex punched me in the stomach and i fell to the ground. Sam got up and he uppercutted Alex. I couldn't believe what just happened. Alex just fell. He didn't get up.

He came up to me panting. He took a deep breath and held his hand in front of me."You ok?" he says taking a breath."Yea. I'm ok." I replied.

He nodded and went downstairs. I turned around and I saw yorky. I grabbed his hand and I went to the nearest room. I locked the door and I launched myself to him. I kissed him passionately, tugging on his shirt. He placed his hands lower than my waist. I started moaning as he kissed my neck. I played with his hair while he kissed me. Just then someone unlocks the door."What is go-..Luke!!!" Lena yells.

I stop kissing him and he carries me and places me in the bed."Yea, yea, Luke will talk to you later." Yorky says closing the door. This time making sure no one could open the door. He comes to me and starts biting my neck.

"I missed you." He says.

"So did I. But before we even start again. What happened between you and Mandy?"

"Nothing. We talked and we started playing around. But that was it."

"What about right now with Zach?" I asked him.

We talked and then I went to the restroom and then he came in and came to me. That's when you opened the door."

"Hmm. Ok. Its just you and me v.s the world." I said kissing his cheek.

"Its February. 3 more months and your gone to New York." I said letting my head rest in his chest. God his perfume smelled amazing.

I stayed with Yorky in that room and didn't leave. Around 10:00 p.m, we came out the room and we went downstairs. Sam had left. He had told Lena to tell me to text him later. I nodded and we left in his car. I hop in and he sits in the drivers seat.

"wanna come sleep over at my house babe?" he said. I missed when he called me babe. I smiled and looked the other way."No. Maybe next time." I said.

After he dropped me off, I gave him a kiss and went home. I let myself fall in bed and then I remembered. I have to text Sam. But I didn't feel like texting. So I just call. The phone rings 2 times and he answers.

"Hello?." he says in his sweet deep voice.

"Hey Sam. Are you ok?" I replied.

"yea. Kinda. But tell me, how'd it go between you and Yorky?"

"We fixed things up between us. We're dating again."

He stood quiet for a moment and didn't say anything. "Sam?You there?"

"Yea!!...yea I'm here. Um that's good. that's great."

"Sam are you ok? You didn't sound convincing."

"Me?Nothing's going on with me."

"Sam please. What's up?"

Look Luke. I gotta go. Ill talk to you tomorrow. Good night."

"But S-" but he disconnected before I could ask anything else. Did I do something wrong? I called him back but I only got his voicemail. I stood quiet for a moment and just thought about Sam for a moment. Thinking what could possibly be wrong.