Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~4 HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe it!!!!I did great on my solo!!!!. Everyone congratulated me on it. Even Sam. Me and Sam were ok after the kiss incident. I found out that the reason he kissed me and didn't stop it was cause he had a crush on me. I didn't mind. I was ok with it. But we never brought the kiss up again.

"Are you serious?!" he said yelling in front of the whole theatre arts class. The teacher stopped talking and looked up at us.

"Mr. Hart and Mr Morris. What seems to be the problem?." he said.

"Nothing Mr. O'Hara. Its just that Luke got a amazing score in his solo." Sam said.

"Very good Luke. Now as I was saying, Valentine's Day is almost here. So we want to do something special. I was thinking of selling roses. And we deliver them to the person." Mr O'Hara said.

"What a crock." I said to Sam.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Well first, Valentine's Day shouldn't exist. You don't need a specific day to tell someone you love them."

"True. But you know how the world is nowadays. Don't have nothing else to invent. "

We looked back at Mr.O'Hara and we stood quiet. Then my phone buzzed. I turned it on and it was a 2 messages, one of Yorky, and one of Lena.

"Hey. Wanna go to the mall after skool?" Lena texted.

"Sure. Y NT. wait for me in the main doors." I replied.

Then I saw yorky's message. I really didn't want to but at the same time curiosity tempted me. Then I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and clicked the message.

"Heyc;just wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party after skool"

I shook my head and I closed the message. Was he serious? Did he actually think I'd go somewhere with him?. No. Not in a million years. After class ended, I hugged Sam and I went to the main doors. I waited about 10 minutes but she didn't show up. I was starting to think that she forgot.

"Waiting for someone?" Yorky said coming from behind me.

"Yea. Lena." I replied.

"Hmm....seriously cause I just dropped her to her car about.......2 minutes ago." he said looking at his watch.

Well she could've not forgotten cause she's my best friend and sh-" then it got me. I looked at his clear brown eyes. The way they looked seemed pretty suspicious. His micheivious eyes said everything.

"You planned this didn't you." I asked. He just smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I responded.

And why is that?. You're afraid of me?" he said.

"No. What else can you do?. You took my virginity, my life, my dignity, my chance to love again. What else can you take from me?". He stood quiet, like all of the time. It was starting to piss me off.

"Answer me!!!.What else can you take from me?" I yelled, grabbing the attention of other kids around us.

"Nothing. I want to show you that I've changed. I want you back."

"Look Walt....Its over. Its been a month. and -" but then Sam passes by with his car and BEEPS at us."You need a lift Luke?" he asked.

"Uh...yea sure. Be there in a second." I looked at him one more time and shook my head."Goodbye Walt." and I got in Sam's car and drove away.

The drive was quiet. He didn't ask anything and I didn't ask anything. But the awkward silence was just making it more awkward. So Sam was brave enough to break the silence."Choose a CD that you might like in here" he said tapping the little box. I opened it and went through his records."Tim McGraw, Pierce The Veil, Eminem, Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus." then I stopped talking when I saw the LMFAO CD." Really?" I said lifting the CD. He smiled and kept his eyes in the wheel.

"Fine. There's a cord you can connect to the stereo. Play your Music."

"That's better." I said. I connected the cord and I played my music.

I party shuffled the music and then a Selena Gomez song played.

"Wake up to your truth, and watch them come true. Ill make you make you whisper my name. And never leave the room. Night and day, Ill be your Muse. No other girl can make you feel the way I do.

I can make the Stars Dance, light up the moon. I can make the Stars Dance, if you want me to. And the sky is everywhere. So meet me when your there. I can make the Stars Dance, Dance, Dance for you."

"Wow, you got taste. Let me guess. Seleener?" he said laughing.

"Yupp." I said. He stood quiet and kept hearing the song. then I started singing with her.

"Don't be afraid. Close your eyes. Let me take you to places that you've never been tonight. And by now, you'll realize I can do anything I put my mind to."

"Wow. You have a really good voice." Sam said.

"Thanks Sam. You're a good friend." I said.

"You're a good friend too." he said smiling at me. My hand was on the seat. Then I noticed him trying to put his hand next to mine. I just smiled. Selena stopped playing and a new song played.

"Baby came home today. Told me to stay away." the song went.

"I know this song!!!!" Sam yelled."Its Baby Come Home."

"You know basically all of my music." I said chuckling.

"Yea. So um.....what's the story behind you and Yorky?"

My smile faded and I looked at him."Why would you ask that?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry. Forget about it." he said.

"No its ok. Me and Yorky.....dated ....obviously .....but things changed. He changed. So I let him go." I said trying not to get into detail.

"He cheated on you didn't he." he said.

"Sort of. But why bother even remember."

"Cause he still loves you. I know. Look, Lena told me what happened. What if the girl and him didn't even do anything. She told me about that girl and you...how y'all got into an argument." he said.

"She can't keep her mouth shut can she?." I said shaking my head.

"Haha. Yea. Well look. What if Mandy and him talked after you and Melissa left outside?.What if the didnt do anything really." I said.

"Your point is?"

"My point is maybe y'all broke up cause a big misunderstanding."

I thought about it. Then it got me. I had a chance."Sam, do you know who's having a party tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, some Senior. They invited me. As a matter of fact, I was about to go when I dropped you off home. why?" he asked curiously.

"Don't take me home. Let's go to the party." I said.

"Why." he asked again.

"Maybe its not to late to save my relationship. I'm going to get him back."

He smiled and took a turn."Well lucky you. Cause I wasn't taking you home anyway. I was driving to the party." he said laughing.

"wow. You're a duche." said play-punching him.

"I know. But you love me like that." he said. He parked his car in the front of the house. I got out and took a deep breath. Then I went on the search of my love.