Chapter 1 ~ Mikey's Rough Day

~ Chapter 1 ~

I swung my arms around boredly.

"There's nothing to dooooooo." I moaned and I circled around Donnie and his work table.

"Mikey!" He snapped. "Watch out! These are highly dangerous chemicals that can--."

I rolled my eyes. "Blah, blah, blah! I don't care, Donnie!"

That was obviously the wrong thing to say to him.

He grabbed the ends of my orange mask and pulled me outside.

"Stay. Out." He growled before slamming his doors shut to his lab.

I frowned before turning right around to the hot-heads.

My mind was racking on which was the best way to get them mad.

'Water balloons or ninja smoke bomb right in front of them?!' I wondered.

They were sitting on the couch, yelling at the TV while eating a bowl of popcorn.

What are they even watching?

I grabbed two water balloons from my shell and snuck behind the couch and peeked over the edge.

Pro-wrestling? Seriously?

"C'mon! Right uppercut! Right uppercut in the face!" Nick yelled at the TV.

"No way! Kick him in the shin! The shin!!!" Raph yelled at the other dude in the TV.

I rolled my eyes and grinned. Those two were about to get drenched.

"Don't ya dare, Mikey." Those two said in usion.

I stared at them. They didn't even turn around!

"How...how?!" I demanded and stood up.

Nick turned around and smirked. "Our little fortune teller told us."

I huffed. "Venus is ruining all my pranks!"

Raph turned around too. "Well, suck it up or be greatful. If ya threw that water balloon, yer face would be on the ground by now."

"And ya leg would be twisted behind ya head." Nick added.

My shoulders sagged and I walked away.

Then I twirled around and they the water balloons. "BOOYASHUKA!!!" I yelled.

Without turning away from the TV, Nick waved her hand around in the air and the water balloons froze. She dropped her hand and my balloons dropped and then bursted on impact on the floor.

"She told us ya would try that too." Nick told me.

I stuck my tongue at her and stomped away.

My perfect plan was ruined!

Oh, sorry dudes and dudettes. My name is Micheangleo, awesomest mutant in the world! I am the shortest...and the youngest out of team Green. Oh, yeah, that is so going to be a thing now.

Anyway, I am about 5 feet 4. I have freckled, orange ninja mask with small ends, blue eyes, I am 16 and...I'm a giant talking mutant ninja turtle. Cool, right?! My ninja weapons are the nun-chucks that I can transform into a kusarigama.

I have three other brothers. Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo. Or Raphie-Boy, Donnie and Lame-o-nardo.

Raphie has a red mask, green eyes, bad temper, he's about 5 feet 5 and also 16 years old. His ninja weapon is two Sais. Not as cool as nun-chucks though!