Chapter 3 ~ She's A Hopeless Case

~ Chapter 3 ~

I quickly scanned my martial arts magazine for cool ninja pads. It wasn't fair that the guys had the huge bludging muscles and had protective pads!

Suddnely a sharp pain ebtrupted from my left ear.

I clentched my fist and twirled around, about to have my fist connect with...Clover?

She yelped and jumped back. "Jeez, can't a turtle have a little fun?" She asked.

I growled. "Not of ya gunna try somethin' stupid like that on me again."

She smile and put her hand on my shoulder. "Oh Peachie, where do I start?"

My eyes narrowed and I flipped her over my shoulder. "Don't call me that."

She blushed. "Oops? Is that, like, a sensitive name for you, dudette?

"Only Raph calls me that and your not Raph. Are you?"

She blinked and stood up, puffed her chest out and did a salot. "No, Sir!"

I growled at her again and she just giggled. "Your face looks soooo funny when your mad!" She said, cheerfully.

"And your face is about to have a few fist sized dents in them." I snapped.

She screamed and started to run. "SHE'S GUNNA KILL ME!!! SHE'S GUNNA KILL ME!!!" Clover screamed as I chased her around the Lair.

"YA BET YOUR SHELL I AM!!!" I hollard and gained speed.

I tackled her to the ground and twisted, then pinned her arm behind her back.

"Gaaaaah! Lemme go! Lemme go!" She begged.

"Gunna call me, Peachie again?" I gritted through me teeth.

"No! No! I swear! I promise! Don't kill me!" She wailed.

I let her go and stood up. "Whatever. Ya act like a drama turtle." I informed her.

Her eyes widened. "WHAT?! ME AND DRAMA?! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A HURTFUL THING?! I SHUN YOU!" She wailed and started to cry.

I stared at her. "Ya are such an idiot."

She smiled. "Heh heh, thank you!"

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

Bekka came out of our room and tossed me my black duffle bag. "School time!"

My shoulders sagged. "Why are ya so happy? We're going to SCHOOL."

She nodded. "Yeah, but Leo promised we would go on a date after school."

I smirk formed on my mouth. "I hope not to Central Park."

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't you dare, Nicky."

I smirked even more. "Heh heh, I gots ya good."

She rolles her eyes. "C'mon before April desides to leave us."

Clover frowned at us. "Whats school?"

I looked at her. "A place for humans only."

Clover raised her eye ridge but before she could ask anymore questions, Bekka grabbed my wrist and we left the Lair.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I sighed boredly and flicked Casey's ear.

"Hey!" He growled.

I blew a stand of hair out of my face and rolled my eyes. "Suck it up, Jones and stop being such a baby."