Chapter 2 ~ Vennie?!

~ Chapter 2 ~

I glanced at the Lair entrance and then at Raph.

"I'm getting kind of worried. Mikey ain't back yet." I told him.

Raph shrugged. "Maybe Mikey had to wait for the pizza or somethin'."

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. "It's not like he got jumped by robot ninjas and Karai or the Kraang! Nope. Nothing could EVER happen like that!"

Raph sighed. "Are ya that worried 'bout him?"

I nodded. "Raph, Mikey has never been topside this long."

Raph frowned. "Are ya sure he didn't sneak in and we didn't hear him?"

I tuned around and saw Bandit in the kitchen. "Hey Bandit!" I called out to him. "Have ya seen Mikey lately?"

He blinked. "...I...I dunno...I gotta...go." He left.

I growled and dug my nails into the couch.

Raph sighed. "Now what's wrong?"

"Bandit," I growled. "He acts like I hate him. He's so awkward around me now and I'm getting sick of it."

"Why don't ya just tell him?"

"But then I'll sound snooty!"

"Then don't."

"But then it will continue!"

Raph sighed. "This is why I hate havin' ya as my girlfriend."

I laughed and slugged his shoulder. "Can it, Greenie."

Venus came out of the Dojo and glanced uneasy at the Lair entrance.

"May someone please tell me Michelangelo-San is here with pizza."

I shook my head. "Sorry Venus. I was starting to worry too."

She shuttered. "Something is wrong. Someone...is coming..."

I made my katana appear and Raph took out his Sais and twirled them around.

"Someone bad or..?" I asked

She took out her metal spear and grippe it tightly. "I have no clue. The feeling is odd."

Suddenly we heard a gasp and a high pitch scream. "VENNIE!"

A blur of light green, yellow and pink flashed past my eyes and tacked Venus to the ground.

"Gah!" Venus was smothered in a tackle/hug by...another turtle.

"Clover!" Mikey ran into the Lair and stopped when he saw all of us. "Um, hello dude and dudettes." Mikey said to Raph, Me and Venus.

"Mikey!" I exclaimed. "Who is she?!" I demanded and pointed at the girl.

Mikey blushed. "Her name is Clover...she's a ninja too."

Clover flipped off of Venus and grinned. "Yup! I'm a ninja alright! I trained with the Ancient One in Japan." Clover turned to me. "I remember you! You went all Ninjutsu on him when you first came! It was hilarious!"

Raph raised his eye ridge at me and I blushed.

Venus groggily stood up. "What in the world are you doing here, Clover-San?!"

Clover grinned. "The Ancient One sent me here. Yup. He strictly said, 'Clover, you are my favorite student in the whole world. I know Venus will mess something up! Follow her and P.S. Your are the cutest!'" She said in a deep voice that didn't sound like him at all.

Venus growled. "The Ancient One did not say such a disgraceful thing!"

She shrugged. "He still said I had to make sure you didn't mess something up..." She grinned. "And I'm his favorite." She added.