Chapter 12 ~ Gangs and Groups (Part 2)

~ Chapter 12 ~

I laughed as I flipped over Donnie.

"Gotta be faster than that, Gappy!" I sang happily.

"Gappy?" He muttered.

Mikey laughed. "Nice one," he grinned.

I smiled and flipped over an alley.

No signs of the Kraang or Purple Dragons so far.

The temperature out was perfect for me! Nice and warm.

Ever since I was reunited with Venus, I've actually noticed she had changed a lot. She's more serious, and naïve to things like the American culture. She acts more motherly like to me, and I don't like it. She once helped me play pranks on Sensei!...Well our previous Sensei.

I must've been day dreaming because Mikey grabbed my shell and pulled me back from tripping off the ledge of the building.

"Huh, there is a ledge there..." I muttered and blushed.

Donnie sighed and looked up to the sky. "How did I get stuck with these two?" He asked the air.

"Because you needed our awesomeness rubbed off on you!" Mikey said.

I laughed and nodded. "Yep! We're waaaay to awesome for your brain to comprehend!"

Donnie slapped his palm to his forehead.

Mikey and I grinned, fist pounding one another.

"So what are we gunna do on patrol? Kick some Kraang? Pound some Purple Dragons? Fight some Foot?" I asked.

"Steal a blue print." Donnie told us simply. "Or have you guys forgotten about our four friends getting their bodies switched around?"

My shoulders sagged. "Steal a blue print from TCRI? That's soo boring!"

Mikey nodded. "C'mon bro, let's do something fun! Like pizza! You can't joke about the pizza!"

Donnie sighed. "If we don't get the blue prints from the Kraang, what else are we gunna do to help them?"

We both shrugged.

"Fine," I grumbled. "To the boring TCRI to fight the dumb 'ol Kraang."

We raced along the buildings, heading towards TCRI, when, suddenly, Donnie stopped at an apartment building.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked as Donnie and Mikey jumped onto a fire escape.

"We need some more info on the Kraang, and this is the place we need to be."

I raised my eye ridge. "An apartment?"

Mikey shook his head and smiled. "It's Kurt's. The guy who gave us that Kraang card pass thingey."

"Ohh!" I said, remembering Mikey explaining the card when we explored TCRI.

Donnie knocked on the window and a second later, it slid open.

A guy in his early forties poked his head out and saw us. "What are you guys still doing out here? Come in before someone sees you!" He told us franticly.

We climbed in through the window and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

This guy was obviously into the Kraang.

Kraang drawings, Kraang books, Kraang photos, Kraang...well, everything.

"Say cheese." The dude, Kurt, told me as he took a photo of me.

Flash!

"Gaah," I hissed as the flash blinded my momentarily.

As the photo came out, Kurt hung it by photos of the guys too. Numerous pictures were of April.