Chapter 4 ~ The Weapon Snatcher!

~ Chapter 4 ~

Clover boredly Ripsticked around the Lair. Venus was training, Leslie was talking with Master Splinter, Bekka and Leo were making out (ugh), Nick and Raph were fighting over pizza, Donnie was chatting with April, and Bandit was in Donnie's room.

I went over to our good ol' pinball machine and started playing.

When I was getting really into the game, someone pulled the ends of my mask and was dragging me towards the Dojo.

"For shell's sake, Mikey! We've been hollering at ya for five minutes!" Nick growled as she kept of walking.

I blinked. "Why?"

She rolled her eyes. "Training."

I sighed as Nick continued to drag to my the Dojo and let go.

We all sat on out knees in front of Splinter.

"Today we will spar," he announced.

Everyone started for someone but Sensei added, "Which I have already picked."

We all complained.

"Leslie against Donatello!" Splinter told us. "Bandit against Venus! Raphael against Bekka! Michelangelo and Nick! Leonardo against Clover and April will practice with me."

Everyone went to their partner and Nick shuffled over here.

She made her Katana appear and I took out my nun-chucks.

"Nicky dear, oh wonderful ninja, can you please go easy on me?" I asked, batting my eyes.

Nick pointed her Katana at me. "Not today, Mikey."

"YEMAI!" Splinter shouted.

"Hiya!" Nick yelled and ran at me.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and ran at her.

Nick slashed at me with her Katana and I blocked using the metal chains that held my nun-chucks together.

She pressed down harder as I shoved against.

Finally, I realized something. I twisted my nun-chuck around the black of her Katana and pulled.

Surprisingly, Nick was really light. I had flipped her over my shoulder.

I stared in amazement of what I had done.

"Hey Clover! Look! I flipped Nick!" I said proudly.

Clover kicked Leo in the chest and looked at me. She gave me a thumbs up before Leo lashed at her again.

"Never let your guard down, Mikey!" Nick roared.

I turned around just as she was charging.

With one swipe of her Katana, she had kicked my feet under me with the blade.

I groaned as I landed on my shell.

Nick put her foot on my plastron and leveled the Katana at my neck.

"Told ya, don't let your guard down. Especially around me!" She snapped proudly.

"Hajamie!" Splinter yelled.

Nick put her Katana away and helped me up.

We all knelt by Sensei since we were all done dueling.

Donnie won against Leslie, Venus whooped Bandit's shell, Raph beat Bekka (Bekka shot an suction cup arrow and hit Raphie in the forehead), Leo won against Clover and Nick beat me.

"Now Donetello against Venus, Leonardo against Raphael."

Nick blinked. "And what 'bout me, Sensei?"