Chapter 18 ~ Bandit On the Run

~ Chapter 18 ~

I gasped as I feel to my knees to pick up the tiny turtle. "B-Bandit..?"

The turtle, with out its' mask, looked up at me with hazel eyes.

Max covered her mouth with shock. "Bandit?!"

My heart was hitting my chest so violently, I thought it would burst out as the turtle crawled onto my shoulder and nuzzled into my neck.

"His memory of being mutated is gone." A voice said behind us.

I turned and saw Venus standing there with a glum face.

"What do you mean it's gone?" Max asked.

"It seems most like that the retro mutagen became a time machine, taking him back to being a turtle and taking his memories." Venus explained.

I took a shaky sigh. "So he thinks I'm Raph..?" I asked as Bandit started chewing on the ends on my mask.

Venus nodded. "I am sorry, the vision just appeared seconds before it happened."

Bekka sighed. "Are we just gunna remutate again?"

I glanced at Max. "You're one of his closet friends, do you?"

"Of course I want him back!" Max said. "But...he won't have any memory of me...will he?"

Venus shook her head. "I am very sorry Maxine-kun, he will not gain his memory's back..."

Max slammed her fist into the wall before her face turned red. "Ow, ow, ow, OW!!!!"

I would've laughed if I wasn't so mad. My fist slammed into the ground. "I don't care what's gunna happen, I'm just gunna get Bandit back."

"How?" Asked Bekka.

"Where there's a problem, there's a Donnie." I told her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You think I can remutate Bandit?" Donnie sputtered.

"And bring back his memories!" Max told him.

Donnie scratched the back of his head. "I don't know it's doable..."

Her shoulders sagged, "Oh."

Raph crossed his arms and glared at me. "This happened because you said that!"

I growled. "It's technically started when you wanted to talk to me."

"Which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't killed yourself!"

"To save Max! Or would you like her dead?"

"Hey," Bekka yelled, "shut up before I punch you both!"

We both groaned and muttered how mean she could be.

Bekka smirked proudly and crossed her arms, almost like saying, "Boom, take that."

Donnie sighed. "I don't know why the retro mutagen would do that to Bandit. The only thing I can calculate is that I made a mistake..."

"There's a first," I grumbled sarcastically under my breath.

"At least it wasn't Karai," Leo said.

"But that's okay if it's Bandit?!" Max sputtered in outrage. "How can you say that?! He was all of your friend, my friend at that! And yet, as a pet turtle, you guys are talking crap about him? About a life he may never get back?" She threw her hands up. "Unbelievable!"

Donnie's expression softened. "I know this isn't the best thing to say, but we need to focus on getting our four other friends back in their bodies."

Max looked the other way. "Then we'll focus on Bandit?"

"And Karai?" Leo butted in before Bekka elbowed him to silence.

"Yes, then we'll focus on Bandit, and now for the good news, that's to Irma and April--" Donnie started to say.

"And Casey," the vigilante added.

"Also Casey," Donnie groaned. "We got the machine finished."

I looked at Raph and smiled, not a smirk. "Really? That's amazing!!"

Donnie nodded. "The only thing we need now is mutagen, which I have because I grabbed a few extra when we ran that little job Kurt."

Clover and Mikey high fived. "Awesome!"

Bekka and Leo grinned. "WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE IN EACH OTHERS BODIES NO MORE!!!"

Donnie put down a strip of tape. "Okay, guys. Stand on this. It's in the perfect range to get you guys back to normal."

We all nodded and stepped onto it.

Donnie flicked on a few switches as it hummed to life.

The last thing that was going through my head was that the machine didn't look the same as the one in TCRI...

ZZZZAP!!!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Sorry it's short, I just had to get it don't because I won't be updating for two weeks so I publish the last two chapters then. I got it done fast because I'm going down to the cities for my dad's cousins wedding.

The next chapter will be a little confusing, but hopefully will make you laugh! DONT KILL ME FOR MAKING BANDIT LOSE HIS MEMORY!!!

~ Myranda