Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped

~ Chapter 10 ~

I groaned and lifted my head.

What the shell hit me again..?

I stopped in mid groan and froze.

Where the shell was I?! Obviously not the sewers...

Everything was either white or plated with...what looked like real gold.

I got up...out of a bed with silk sheets...definitely not the sewers.

Groggily, I opened the door and my jaw dropped. A red velvet carpet leading down marble stairs with a gold railing and the walls were lined with famous original paintings in gold leaf framings.

I walked down the steps, gaping at everything. Where the shell was I?

"Nickolette!" Someone shrieked.

I got squished by a woman.

"What the--?!" I demanded. I ain't the type ya wanna hug.

"Oh, when you went off to that one place to meet your one friend and never came back...it was like you disappears off the edge of the planet!!" She rambled.

I blinked realized what the crazy woman was saying...these...these were the people who adopted Nick...the body I had to be stuck in!

"I...uh..." I stuttered. What was I suppose to say?!

"I can't stay!" I blurted.

I couldn't. One, she was a crazy rich person, and two, who knows how long I was passed out. Someone must've been worried.

She stopped hugging me. "You've been gone for five months Nick."

I really wanted to just throw down a ninja smoke bomb but I didn't have one and that wouldn't solve anything.

"I ain't Nick, lady."

She eyed me. "Then who are you?"

I took a deep breath. "A...paparazzi fan who disguised myself as the daughter you adopted!" I cleared my throat. "Now, why has she disappeared for five months?"

She started at me before laughing. "Nice try, if you were a paparazzi fan, you would have a pen, paper and camera," she noted.

"Dammit it." I muttered.

She grabbed my wrist. "Let's go get you changed. I don't know why you must insist in wearing clothes like that."

I slipped my hand, well Nick's, out of her grip and shook my head. "No."

She laughed slightly. "What do you mean no?"

I backed away. "I ain't stayin' here. No way lady."

Her eyes narrowed. "I adopted you, I am your legal guardian. You are staying here."

"Not a chance."

She nodded. "I thought you might say something like that," she took out a slip of paper and shoved it in my face. "Read the fine print."

I snatched it out of her hands and glanced at her. "Ya didn't by chance copy this, did ya?"

She blinked. "Why no."

I smirked and ripped it in half. "Well, this settles yer not my guardian any more." I gently let the paper scraps fall to the floor.

Her eyes flashed with anger. "Don't mess with me."

I took out an egg from my pocket and held it up for her to see. "I ain't messin' with ya. I'm leavin'."

She raised her eyebrow. "How is an egg going to get you away?"

"Observe." I said, smirking, as I let it drop.

Purple and black smoke instantly surrounded me as the egg made contact with the floor. I was out of there.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I bursted into the lair.

I was waiting for someone to jump up and yell, "Raph's back!"

It never came.

I looked around and saw Nick reading a magazine, Mikey and Clover having a water balloon contest, and Leslie punching a dummy.

I stared. "Um...I'm back."

Nick glanced up from her magazine. "Lemme guess, back from a fight?"

"Actually kidnapped...by yer adoptive parents!"

Everything froze.

"The Italian rich people?" Mikey guessed.

"Yeah," I told him. "Weren't any of ya worried 'bout me?"

Nick blushed. "We all assumed ya got yourself into a fight...y'know."

"None of ya thought once I might be in danger?!" I demanded.

They all shook their heads.

I sighed and went up to Nick.

"Gimme yer mask." I told her.

"Ya mean your mask?" She asked slowly. "I'm only using your body."

I took off her green mask and shoved it towards her. "Gimme my mask."

She rolled her eyes and slipped off red mask before handing it to me.

Her green mask nearly matches my skin but I didn't care. My mask was my mask that's all that mattered.

"Raph!"

I turned to see something pink.

Splash.

I growled and looked at the four idiots. "Who threw that?!"

Bandit, Max, and Clover all pointed at Mikey. Mikey pointed at Clover.

I walked up to Mikey. "Say it quick."

He feel to his knees.

"Raphael is all wise and...SMELLY!!!" He yelled.

Clover and them erupted into laughter and my face turned red.

I swore I heard Nick chuckle.

"That's it!" I growled and tackled him.

"Gaaaah!"

I put Mikey into a head lock and twisted his arm. "Wanna repeat that?!"

"Raphael is all wise and powerful!"

I let him go before whapping him on the head. "Don't forget it."

He stuck his tongue out before quickly putting it back in.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Sooo sorry it was too short!!!

Um spoiler for the next chapter: It's kind of for Bandit, Leslie, Venus and Max because, we all know about the TMNT and Nick, Clover, and Bekka's life, why not give them an adventure chapter of their own?

And, I don't care if someone asks to be Venus. I don't mind. She doesn't haven't to be an OC or anything. If any of you are interested, private message me.

Peace, Love, and Greenie

~ Myranda1550