Chapter 19 ~ The Big Kaboom

~ Chapter 19 ~

My eyes flew open, expecting myself to be in my body. Boy, was I on for a shock.

I wasn't in Raph's body, oh no, but I was still in a turtle body...he was tall...

"WHY AM I IN DONNIE'S BODY?!" I shrieked.

Raph's body lunged up and patted himself down. "WHATS GOING ON?! WHY AM I NOT IN MY BODY?!"

I pointed my finger at Raph's body. "Who are you..?"

"ITS ME, CLOVER!!!!"

Bekka's body trembled. "I-I'm in...BEKKA!!!" She turned to me.

I gulped. "IRMA?!"

"YES!!"

Next Leo opened his eyes. "Great! Now I'm in our 'fearless leader's' body!"

"Raph..?" I asked.

He nodded. "Donnie..?"

"ITS NICK!"

April screamed. "IM IN APRILS BODY!!" Her expression turned dreamily, "No way...heh heh."

Raph and I looked at each other and said, "Donnie."

Mikey bolted up. "DAMMIT!!! Now I'm in Mikey!"

"Bekka," we said with a sigh.

I tapped my chin. "Wait...who's in MY body? Please don't let it be Mikey!"

We all turned towards my body where my nose twitched and I groaned, well my body groaned anyway. "My sons...what is going on..?"

"SENSEI?!" We all screamed.

Splinters body stumbled in. "Red...help me..."

"CASEY?!"

Venus looked at her hands. "GUYS! It's me, April!!"

Casey's body groaned. "W-wha?! Why am I in Casey-kun's body?!"

Leslie stared at all of us. "Guys...it's me, Mikey..."

We all turned towards Clovers body. "That's means...Leslie is in Clover!"

April, Donnie I mean, shook her...his head. "Something went wrong! It must've expanded the range and we all switched bodies!"

"But what about Max?"

Max was pressed against the wall, "I dove out of the way!"

"Well, thanks for warning us something bad was going to happen!" Bekka retorted sarcastically.

April...I mean April's BODY stumbled over to Donnie's desk and attempted to type something but paused. "W-why can't I type?!"

"You have five fingers now, dipstick." I snapped.

Bekka...Irma rolled her eyes and walked over. "Let me type." Her fingers hovered over the keypad for a few seconds before turning to Donnie. "What do you need me to type again?"

Ap--DONNIE gosh this was giving me a migraine. Anyway, Donnie explained, "We need to shrink the radius of the machine and convert from switching bodies randomly into the right body by calibrating the distance of the--."

"Speak English!" Be--Irma snapped.

"I am! Just type in this code." Ap...ugh, Donnie said and rattled off a series of numbers and letters.

Irma's fingers, well technically they were Bekka's fingers but whatevs, moves swiftly as she was typing.

"Okay, now what?" Le--ARG!!! Raph asked!