| introduction |

Introduction

I'm Charlotte Evans, a nineteen year old college student with an interesting family that you probably know of. I grew up in Calabasas California, my parents struggled to live there on two minimum wage jobs all throughout my childhood. We weren't the most wealthy family in town, that's for sure.

Sometimes we didn't have enough money for food so we would eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When we ran out of milk we would eat it with water. Cheerios have been, and always will be made for milk. Not water. My parents tried so hard for me to have a regular life, and I thanked them everyday for that.

Now, I have an incredible life. A life teenagers would sit at home thinking about in the late night hours. I go to an art school in New York City. And when I go home to Hidden Hills California I live with my best friend Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend Tyga. I introduced Kylie and Tyga to each other a year ago, they became boyfriend and girlfriend as Tyga became like a brother to me.

I met Kylie all the way back in the fourth grade. A brunette, snobby, wealthy girl was picking on me because I was wearing the same outfit that I wore the day before. I had to because my mom didn't stop at the laundromat yet to wash all of my clothes.

The girl was poking me and calling me names like Icky face, Nasty, Gross, and Poo poo.

But, when Kylie heard that girl calling me those names she came over and pulled that girl's hair so hard that she fell off of her pink wooden stool.

After that Kylie and I have been inseparable. I was always at her house hanging out with Kylie, Kendall, Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe. The whole Kardashian crew. They became a part of my family, and I became a part of theirs.

Things started to change for the better. My father got a better paying job at a local business firm. My mother was able to quit her local supermarket job and become a full time mom like she always wanted to. We bought a better home that had actual locking doors and non-chipped tile floors.

After months of living in what felt like luxury and pure happiness. Everything got destroyed.

*FLASHBACK*

Kylie and I walked through the grand front entrance for her home after a long day of the eight grade. "Mom, we're home!" Kylie screamed through the white decorated halls.

Kris walked out of the kitchen, she had beautiful, shiny, short, black hair. She was so fashionable on and off the red carpet, that day she was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and an apron. Even though the outfit was simple, she made it look elegant.

"Hi, girls." Kris smiled at the girls as she took off her bright yellow apron. "Hi Mrs.Jenner." I greeted her.

"For the last time sweety, call me Kris." Kris chuckled and wrapped her apron up and draped it on her left forearm.

"Will do Mrs- sorry, will do Kris." I awkwardly smiled. I was embarrassed, I had a hard time talking to people sometimes. I would stutter or mess up my words. Kris smiled and nodded her head. "Good." Kris said giggling a bit.

"Mom, me, and Charlotte are just going to chill on the patio." Kylie told her mom as she swung her pink backpack off of her back and put it on the hard wooden floor.

"Okay, just don't go swimming, the pool still needs to get cleaned." Kris informed the two children. "Okay mom." Kylie said walking away, with me following her.

Kylie and I talked about our dream weddings, our sweet sixteens, and other parties we wanted to throw when we were older. Later on in life, Kylie and I would be known for throwing the best parties in the L.A. area.