| seven |

Chapter. 7

After everyone else went to bed, I was still sitting out on the patio contemplating if I should text Nick back or not. I felt like I wouldn't be that big of a deal, but what if it turned out to be one? What if we dated again? I had a special connection with Chris, but my feelings for Nick are obviously stronger.

I unlocked my phone, it was 3:26 in the morning. I opened Nick's text messages and I kept thinking about what I should type. Then all of a sudden I started typing, telling Nick my thoughts.

Charlotte
Nick, I would be lying if I said I haven't been thinking about us. About the past, about how we ended things, about what would have happened if we didn't break up that day. I would love to meet up with you and talk things out. Please, hit me up when you get this.

I pressed the send button and put my phone down on the glass table beside me. I bounced my leg because I was anxious. Maybe Nick didn't want to start things back up, what if he just wanted to talk.

I jumped when I heard a light tapping on the glass door behind me. I looked over and saw Cairo standing there with his curls in his eyes and his teddy bear in hand.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him as I opened the glass door between us. "I couldn't sleep," Cairo rubbed his eye with his free hand.

"I want to sleep in your room," King grabbed my hand and lightly tugged on it. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone off of the table. "Okay. Let's go to bed."

The Next Morning

I woke up with Cairo cuddled into my side and my arm draped around him. I smiled at his face while he slept, he was so peaceful. I lightly kissed his forehead and slowly got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

In the shower I couldn't help but think about what Nick would answer back. What if he told me that he didn't have feelings anymore, he just needed someone to talk to. Or that he does want something serious. Do I want something serious?

I got out of the shower wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my closet. I passed Cairo who was still asleep in bed with his thumb in his mouth. I put on a Yeezy concert t-shirt, a pair of light denim shorts, and a blue pair of retro Jordan 1's.

I walked over to the bedside table to pick up my phone. I lightly sat on my bed to make sure I didn't wake King with my phone in hand. I finally built up the courage to open my phone and see if Nick texted me back. I went to my messages and saw that Nick had text me back. I took a deep breath and started to read it.

Nick
I have been thinking about that too. I never should've let you leave that airport single. I would be down to meet up to talk. Where do you want to?

Charlotte
How about somewhere people can't get pictures or see us. I'm sorry, I just don't want rumors.

One thing about being in the spotlight, is that you can never do anything without starting rumors. I have avoided having guy friends because of dating rumors. Before Kylie and Tyga went public everyone thought that Tyga and I were together.

Nick
No, I get it. You can come to my house they're never paparazzi around my house. They haven't figured out where I live yet.

Charlotte
Okay just send me the address

I put my phone in my back pocket and turned around to see King moving around. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Hi, sleepy," I gave him a big smile.

"Hello," He said in his small morning voice. "Want to go see dad?" King nodded his head yes. I picked him up and his teddy bear and walked out to the kitchen. Kylie and Tyga were sitting at the island eating oatmeal.

"There's my boy," Tyga held out his arms for Cairo. I handed King over to him and sat down in the stool next to Tyga.

"Me and Cairo had a sleepover," I smiled as I picked up a banana from a bowl in the middle of the island. "Sounds fun," Kylie gave King a high five.

"Momma Kris leave?" I asked the two. "Yea, she had a meeting," Tyga said as he fed Cairo a spoon full of oatmeal.

"Well, I have to go," I stood up and gave Cairo a kiss on the forehead. "Where you going?" Tyga asked as he put King on the floor so he could play.

"Going to meet up with Nick," I picked up my keys from the key holder we have on the wall.

"Really?" Kylie asked, "You know, I've always liked him."

"It's nothing serious. We just want to talk," I shrugged and opened the front door. "Yea, well go have fun talking," Kylie smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

I opened the door to Patrick and got in. I looked at my phone to see if Nick sent me a message, he sent me his address and I started driving to his house.

When I pulled into his driveway, I thought about putting the car in reverse and leaving. Tell him something important came up. I told myself that I would be fine and nothing crazy would happen. So, I got out of my car and walked up to Nick's front door. I knocked on the big white door and waited for him to answer.

The door swung open and Nick was standing in the doorway. Tears already started forming in my ears. "Uh, hi," I choked out. Nick wrapped his large arms around me, engulfing me in a warm hug. When I left he wasn't so built, you could tell the difference of his body shape even when he hugged you. He was stronger and looked more healthy.

"I'm sorry," Nick whispered into my hair. I pulled away in confusion. "About what?" I asked him. I had a small smile on my face. Even if his body shape changed, his face was still the same.

"For letting you leave that airport in a plane and not in a car with me," He told me. I shook my head, "That was four years ago. We were still children. It's fine."

"Two stupid kids in love," Nick chuckled. "Here let's go inside before some camera pops out the bushes or something." Nick led me into his out and into his grand living room. I sat down on a nice leather couch and he sat omg the wooden coffee table in front of me.

I couldn't stop smiling at him. Seeing those big brown eyes again filled me with joy. Tears start to form again. "I've missed you." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Do I really make you that sad?" Nick chuckled. I laughed and wiped the tear off of my cheek. "I'm just really happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you again too." Nick reached in and gave me a hug, I hugged back. We didn't let go of each other for a while. But it felt amazing to be in his arms again.

"We got four years to catch up on," I mumbled into the crook of Nick's neck. He laughed and I could feel his body vibrate against mine.

________________________________

Hey guys, we are at a total of 82 readers, that's so amazing. But anyways, anyone like Nick and Charlotte? I may like them more than I like Chris and Charlotte to be honest. Lol don't hate me lol. But I hope you guys enjoyed, and love you guys.

-KW