| thirty two |

Chapter.32

Chris and I got to Madison Square Garden, where Kanye was preforming. Chris parked in the parking lot, next to Tyga's Ferrari. Chris turned off the car and looked at me.

"You ready for all these pictures?" Chris asked me.

"Yea" I smiled at him.

"Cute relationship photos, or separate?" I asked Chris while fixing my heels.

"Cute relationship photos of course" Chris said like I was crazy, I laughed at him. He pecked me on my cheek.

He opened his car door, as did I. He walked over to my side of the car, as I flattened my dress.

"C'mon beautiful" Chris smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and smile.

"Have I told you that you're beautiful" Chris asked me as we were walking towards the doors, hand in hand.

"Yes" I laughed, he laughed too.

After we took a whole bunch of cute photos together, we got to the backstage/V.I.P area. Kylie, Tyga, Kim, Kendall, a girl with brown eyes and blonde hair. She was gorgeous, I just never seen her before, Justin and Ariana Grande were all backstage/ V.I.P area.

"Hi guys" I walked up to Kim and hugged her.

"Hey Char" everyone said.

"Kanye not up yet" I asked everyone while hugging Justin.

"No he's about to go up" Kim said looking at the floating stage in the middle of the arena.

"Hi Ari" I smiled at Ariana.

"Hi Char I haven't seen you in forever" Ariana pouted, Ariana and I were like best friends before I left for college.

"I'm sorry for not keeping in touch with you" I said to her, I really am sorry. For awhile I was the only person Ariana had.

"It's fine, your back now so it's all good" Ariana smiled. "By the way girl to are killing it" Ariana said grabbing my hand and spinning me around. I was laughing like crazy, she was laughing to.

"Thanks girl" I smiled at her. Mac Miller walked over and put his hands around Ariana's waist. I opened my eyes wide, sense when did these people start dating.

"Oh Charlotte this is Mac, my boyfriend" Ariana smiled at me and Mac.

"Hi" Mac reached out his hand for a hand shake.

"Hello" I smiled as I was shaking his hand.

"Chris come over here" I waved Chris over. He was standing with Tyga and Kylie.

Chris walked over to me and kissed my head. "Ariana you know Chris" I smiled at Ari.

"Hey Ariana, nice to see you again" Chris smiled at her. "Aye my boy Mac" Chris said walking over to Mac and giving him a bro hug.

"You guys dating?" Ari asked Chris and I.

"Yep" I said as I pecked Chris on the lip.

"Cuteee" Ari squeaked, We all laughed at her.

"Alright well you two enjoy the show" I smiled at Ari and Mac.

"We will" Ari smiled at me. I grabbed Chris hand and started to walk away. I looked at Ari and said "Ari hit me up more".

"I will" She shouted, I smiled at her and kept walking over to
Kendall and the new girl.

"Hey girls" I smiled at Kendall and the new girl.

"Hi Char, Charlotte this is Stace , Stace this is Charlotte" Kendall smiled at Stace and I.

"Hi Stace" I smiled at her, she smiled back at me.

"Hello" Stace said.

"How did you guys meet?" I asked Kendall and Stace.

"Modeling" Kendall smiled at.

"Oh so you're a model" I asked Stace, I thought to myself that it was a dumb question but oh well.

"Yea for almost a year" Stace nodded at me.

"That's great, you like it?" I asked her, Chris walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, I smiled at how cute he is.

"Love it" She smiled. I don't know why but she seems very interesting.

"That's greats I hope you enjoy the show, and we should definitely hang out" I told Stace.

"Yes definitely" Stace smiled and nodded.

"Here give me your phone and I'll give you my number" I said to here. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and gave it to me. I put my number in her contacts.

"There you go, just hit me up whenever" I smiled at her.

"Definitely" She smiled at me.
"It was nice to meet you" She smiled at me.

"Likewise" I smiled at her. I turned around "Bye" I waved to her, she waved back at me.

I smiled at walked away with Chris. We walked over to Kylie and Tyga. Kylie was currently snapchatting herself, I walked up behind her and kissed her cheek, and smiled at her phone camera, Kylie was smiling.

"Goals" Kim laughed.

"For sure" Kylie said jokingly. I laughed at Kim and Chris out his head on my shoulder.

"Ooo Kanye's coming on" Kim said getting everyone's attention. Chris gently pushed me up a little.

Kanye walked over to the stairs leading up to the floating stage. The crowd was cheering like crazy, but like same.

Kanye started to to sing and everyone started to dance.

After the concert Chris and I went to his house. We walked into the front door, we were both kind of turnt so yea.

We were in a hard core make out, Chris lead me upstairs into his room. And stuff happened after that, but you probably get my drift.

Chris and I were laying in bed, drifting asleep.

"I Love you" Chris said playing with my hair.

"I love you too" I smiled before I drifted asleep.

================
Hey guys!

We are at 5,430 readers WOOT! WOOT! Lol

Thank you guys so much and I love you

Shout out to my editor BuckyProtection

-KW