| fifty two |

Chapter. 52

"Baby, wake up" I heard someone say, I slowly opened me eye's and saw Chris laying next to me.

He smiled at me. "Mornin', beautiful" He said, as he was kissing my head.

"Morning" I smiled at him. He returned the smile, then looked down at my stomach.

"How's that baby?" Chris asked me.

"Ready to come out" I groaned, I want this child out of me already.

I just can't wait to see my baby Lucious.

Heyyyyyy, so I just thought. I don't have a middle name for Lucious sooooooo. I want y'all to pick it. Leave suggestions in the comments❤️😇

"What you want to do today?" Chris asked me.

"Sleeeeeppppp" I yawned. Being a pregnant lady is HARD.

"Girl, we got to do something today."

"When you're fat and pregnant all you want to do is sleep" I told Chris.

"What about if I invited the family over? Everyone. Like momma Kris, Kim, Kylie, Kanye, Tyga, Shad. All of them" Chris looked at me.

"Sounds fun" I smiled at Chris.

"Alright, well get up cause I'm telling them to come over in a hour" Chris said, getting off the bed.

"A hour! I can't even get out of bed in a hour" I told Chris.

"C'mon, pregnant lady" Chris said walking out of the room.

"Who does this man think he is" I talked to myself.

"Your baby daddy!" Chris yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

--------------

"Chris!" I yelled into the other room. At the moment I was stuck in the bathtub. I couldn't get out, I'm too big.

"What?" Chris said walking into the bathroom.

"I need help getting up. I'm stuck" I frowned. Chris started laughing like crazy. "Stooooppp" I whined.

"Alright, come on momma" Chris said grabbing my hand. I put the other hand on the bottom of the bathtub. Chris pulled me up, I took a step out of the bathtub.

"Thank you" I kissed Chris on the lips.

"No problem babe" Chris said to me, he handed me my towel and walked out of the room.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet.

On the way to the bedroom a small voice stopped me.

"Charlotte, when am I going to mommy again?" Ro looked up at me. I didn't know what to say, Chris was the one who usually dealt with Ro's mom.

"Ugh, I'll talk to daddy about it. Okay?" I asked her, she nodded her head and skipped into her room.

I walked into Chris and I's room, Chris was laying on the bed. I walked into the closet and put on some panties and a bar.

I wanted something casual for today, so I grabbed a white maxi dress, that cuts above the knee. A white and light brown jacket, and nude heels.

I walked out of the closet, Chris was still laying on the edge of the bed

I walked out of the closet, Chris was still laying on the edge of the bed. I walked over to him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Hey baby" I smiled at him.

"Hi" Chris smiled, laughs coming out as he spoke.

"So

"So. Royalty asked me when she can see mommy again" I said, fixing Chris collar.

Chris breathed heavy. "I just haven't talked to her mom. I wish you were her mom" Chris grabbed my waist.

"I know. There's nothing more in the world that I want, than to be the mother of Royalty" I looked down, I love that child like she's my own. But she isn't really mine, I'm just the fiancé of her dad," I started to get emotional, my eyes started to water.

"Hey, hey don't cry. Look I've been thinking of something, and I think it's time that I tell you" Chris said, I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Adopt Royalty" Chris looked in my eyes.

"I can do that?" I asked Chris, I mean Chris already fought for custody of Ro, she already has a legal guardian.

"Yes, you can adopt her, as her legal mother" Chris nodded his head.

"I'll do it" I laughed a bit. "I'll adopt Royalty" a tear fell down my cheek.

 "I'll adopt Royalty" a tear fell down my cheek