| twenty one |

Chapter.21

It's been a couple of days since the car accident. Momma Kris is back and good, she just broke her wrist.

I have so many exciting things coming up, I have to record three songs. I have to sing a part of Justin's song Company and PartyNextDoor says he has a couple songs for me, I asked him to write some songs for me after we got back from are trip, and Momma Kris is planning my first concert on my birthday, but my birthday is in a couple of weeks so I got to get to work.

At the moment Chris and I are driving back to my house from his house. We just relaxed at his house for a bit, one thing I'm sad about is I still haven't met Royalty.

Party (Short for PartyNextDoor) is at my house waiting for us. Chris and I got a little to relaxed and ended up sleeping for a bit, so we are a little late.

The car radio was on and I was listening.

"So here is my man Nick Jonas with his new song Bacon, looks like he's enjoying the single life" The radio host said, I got interested and turn it up.

"Well let's see what what he has to say" I said sitting up in my seat.

Pretty mind, silk thoughts
Start a fire when you turn the lights off
Oh my, my God
When he made you, he did a fine job

I know you been hoping I'd give in
But I ain't feeling that feeling, no
Yeah, you right, maybe I'm trippin'
The one thing I love more than being with you and that'

Late nights, doing what I wanna do
I got sleep eyes; I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you
And that's no ties, no drama in my life
Yeah I, I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you-ou-ou-ou
Aye, you-ou-ou-ou
Aye, you-ou-ou

Sizzling, white hot
Give me that sugar with the sweet talk
You're perfect, but I'm not
So how do we end up in the worst spot?

I know you been hoping I'd give in
But I ain't feeling that feeling, no
Yeah, you right, maybe I'm trippin'
The one thing I love more than being with you and that's

Late nights, doing what I wanna do
I got sleep eyes; I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you
And that's no ties, no drama in my life
Yeah I, I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you-ou-ou-ou
Aye, you-ou-ou-ou
Aye

Dolla $ign, Dolla $ign
Girl every time we get together, it's a movie
You on top, got me feeling on your booty
Know you hate it when you know there's other girls around
Won't admit it, but you're acting so different now
And it's hard to just let go like that
When you been with a broad, and you go way back
And you love what keeps you coming back
And I love when a bad bitch down my back

The one thing I love more than being with you

Late nights, doing what I wanna do
I got sleep eyes; I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you
And that's no ties, no drama in my life
Yeah I, I woke up like this
Feelin' like, aw shit, throw some bacon on it
One thing I love more than being with you-ou-ou-ou
Aye, you-ou-ou-ou

Well obviously Nick loves the single life and doing what he wants to do. Everyone already knows who it is about, so you know I'm going to throw some sort of shade.

"Why it is so hard to believe that that isn't about me" I asked looking at Chris.

"Cause it is" Chris said laughing a bit.

"Nah nah its its good, I'll just get him back" I said smiling at Chris.

"Oh really, what you gonna do?" Chris asked like I wasn't going to do anything. M-KAY!

"You'll see" I said smiling at Chris, as we pulled up to the driveway.

"Oh so now you teasing me" Chris said flirting a little bit, but I like it.

"Yea" I said flirting back and getting out of the car and walking to the door.

I walked in and saw Kylie, Party and Tyga in the living room, I walked up to them.

"Hey Party" I said walking a little closer to him.

"Hi Charlotte" Party said while Chris walked into the door. He walked in for a hug and I hugged Party back, I caught a glance of Chris he didn't look to happy.

"Okay so what you got for me" I said clapping my hands together and biting my lip.

"Okay" Party said grabbing the lyrics on the couch behind him. "I got two songs for you" He said stepping to the side of me so I could see the paper.

"There called Never Be Like You and the other is Never Forget You" He said pointing to each song.

"Aye sounds bless" I said nodding my head.

"Yea, you can read them" He said handing me the papers. I read them and I liked the lyrics, but I needed some bombass music.

"Okay okay, looks amazing" I said smiling at Party.

"Let me see" Tyga said putting out his hand so I could give the lyrics to him, I gave them to him.

"So what music you think should it be on it?" I asked looking at Party, Chris sat down on the couch.

"I actually got some samples for you, you can listen them tomorrow if you want" Party said looking at me.

"Yea, Justin and I don't get into the studio intill Friday" I said nodding my head.

"Alright see you then" Party said a little seductive and then walking away, I smiled and stared at him walking out of the house.

================================

Hey guys, we are at 1,250 readers!!!! That's amazing wooooo!

I have a shout out for HarryPotter_Chick12 she has been mad supportive AND go check out her book, its pretty damn bless! If you want to get a shout out then vote,comment, add the book to your reading list, follow me, anything that gets my attention.

But I love you guys sooooo much, thank you guys so so much and bye.

Shout out to my editor BuckyProtection.
-KW