| ten |

Chapter.10

It's been a couple weeks since Kanye and French asked me to be in their song. We haven't recorded anything yet, Kanye said that he has to finish some other songs first, he said it will take a couple more weeks before I even need to get in the studio.

Nick and I's relationship is going very strong, it's just as strong as it was before I left for New York, well before the break up. We hang out all the time, he basically lives at my house now, which I don't mind him in my bedroom.

Tyga is having a party tonight, I guess it's going to be a huge party with a lot of people there from Justin Bieber to Antonio Brown. And let me tell you when I found out Antonio Brown was coming I almost passed out, my father was a big fan of The Steelers football team, I started watching football with my father, and I fell in love. I also fell in love with the Steelers, and Antonio Brown. To this day, I love The Steelers, I also go to a lot of their games. Antonio Brown is one of there most famous and best wide receivers in the NFL.

Me and Kylie are currently getting ready, the party starts at 6:00pm, and now it's 5:00pm. I decided to wear black dress, it black fabric with a little sheerness. It's a little more scandalous than what I usually wear but I decided to just have fun tonight.

Nick is obviously coming with me, I'd miss my baby too much if he didn't.

I did my regular makeup but it used Kylie's Mary K Jo lip kit, to add a color to my outfit, so it wasn't just all black

I did my regular makeup but it used Kylie's Mary K Jo lip kit, to add a color to my outfit, so it wasn't just all black. Kylie was wearing a pink dress and her navy blue wig, Kylie loved using her wigs. I just never had an interest in wigs, it's just a lot of work putting them on. The one wig that I loved was Kim's blonde braided hair. That's one of my all time favorite looks for Kim.

After me and Kylie got ready we headed to where the party was, Kylie insisted on driving and I knew if I fought for me to drive, I wouldn't win. Nick and Tyga are already there, Nick and Tyga have become pretty close, I'm really happy my 'brother' likes my baby. The shitty thing about them getting close was they are always hanging out, which leaves no time for Kylie and I to have time with are dudes.

Kylie started driving to the spot we started talking about random things.

"Char, I want you to do a photoshoot with me," Kylie said to me, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Really?" I was surprised, the family doesn't do a lot of things together involving business.

"Yea, momager thought I should do something with one of the sisters and I thought of you, because we are probably two of the closest sisters in the family" Kylie said smiling at me and also driving. That's probably true, we were best friends before we became sisters and becoming sisters made us so much more closer, I didn't know that we could even become any closer then we already were.

"That sounds amazing," I said smiling at Kylie. Even though I'm not in photoshoots and all that, I still like fashion, from the clothes to the makeup and hair.