| nine |

Chapter.9

After yesterday I have done everything from putting ice on the bruise, eating pineapple, and putting heat on the bruise. I finally got most of it gone, so basically no one can see it under my makeup.

Today Kanye told me that he has an announcement at Momma Kris's house tonight at seven. I asked him if I could also make an announcement tonight and he said yes, so I'm going to tell the family about me and Nick, before they find out by Chris or something.

I told Nick about what Chris did to me, he punched a hole in his wall and almost broke his hand. I asked everyone who was at the house last night to not tell anyone else. I don't want TMZ's next headline to be 'All Kardahains\Jenners in jail for the beating of Chris Brown'. And I really don't want Momma Kris to find out she'll try to press charges. Or Khloe she would really kill him.

I got out of bed, took a shower, did my makeup, put a blue tank top on and a pair of white high waisted shorts on. Put my hair in a high ponytail and walked out to the living room.

Kylie and Tyga were kissing on the living room couch as they watched something on the t.v.

"Get a room," I rolled my eyes playfully at the two.

"Hush hush," Kylie looked up and me with a smirk on her face. Tyga shook his head, trying not to show me the smile on his face.

I laughed as I walked past the two and went into the kitchen. I opened the large fridge and grabbed the orange juice out of it.

"Kanye tell you guys about this announcement party tonight?" I asked Kylie and Tyga while I grabbed a cup from the cupboard.

"Yea, you know what's that bout?" Tyga unwrapped his arm from around Kylie's shoulders.

"I have no idea," I shrugged my shoulders. After I poured my orange juice, it put the container back into the fridge and walked back into the living room.

"You okay?" Kylie noticed the heavy makeup over my bruise.

"Yea," I nodded my head and took a sip of my drink. Kylie gave me a small smile.

"No King today?" I leaned down and put the orange juice down on the coffee table. I also grabbed a nearby pillow and put it on my lap.

"Kanye said no kids at the announcement, and Chyna wanted him to go see her mother today," Tyga told me. I like Chyna she's nice and caring. She went through this phase where she tried to get Tyga back, I didn't like her then that's for sure. I had a strong hatred for her.

A dinging sound came from my phone. So I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at the new message.

Nick

Hey baby girl

I'm coming over whether you like it or not, I'm coming to check on you.

I haven't even told Kylie and Tyga about us yet, but I knew there was no use fighting with him. No matter what I say he's coming over, especially because of what happened last night. I might as well tell Kylie and Tyga now.

"Hey, guys," I said as I sat up a bit on the couch. "Yea?" Kylie and Tyga asked in unison.

"I have to tell you something, it was going to come up at the announcement party tonight, but I want to tell you now," I told them.

"Charlotte I swear if you're pregnant I'm done with life," Kylie looked at me with big, open eyes.

"I'm not pregnant," I laughed a bit, "It's just uh, Nick and I are talking again."