| fifty five |

Chapter. 55

| two weeks later |

The sound of Lucious crying filled Chris and I's bedroom. I opened my eyes and slowly got out of bed. I looked at the clock on my night stand.

It read. 8:41am.

I stood up and walked out of bedroom into Lucious and I's bedroom.

"Hi little man" I said as I walked over to Lucious's crib. I picked up Lucious and started to take care of him.

As I was changing Lucious's diaper I got a text from Kanye.

Kanye: Everyone's coming over to your house today right?

The whole family was coming over to spend some time with Lucious. That started at twelve so I had to get everyone up and ready.

_________

"We're here bitches!" Khloe yelled as she walked into the front door.

"Language" Momma Kris scolded Khloe. I was sitting in the living room as Chris walked in with Lucious in his arms.

"Hand me my grand baby" Momma Kris walked up to Chris. Chris smiled at her and the transferred Lucious. "Hi little baby" Kendall cooed at Lucious.

"How's being a dad?" Kanye smirked at Chris.

Chris shook his head. "Actually going through the pregnancy and the watching Charlotte give birth. And the whole newborn phase. Man. It's crazy" Chris chuckled.

"I remember those days" Tyga came up to Chris and patted him on the back. "And how's my sister doing?" Tyga asked me as he jumped on the couch.

"Tired" I lightly chuckled. "So what's going on with you and Kylie" I looked over at him.

He shook his head and he looked at  Momma Kris and Lucious. "It's over. There ain't no saving anything."

"Well you know I'm always going to be there for you and King. You're still my brother."

"Ever since day one right?" Tyga smiled and chuckled at me.

"Ever since day one" I laughed at Tyga. Kanye came and sat down next to me.

"Hey best friend" I joked with Kanye.

"Char. When Lucious is a couple years old. I want you to go on tour with me" Kanye looked at me. My eyes got real big.

"Are you for real?" I asked him. "Like this ain't a joke" I laughed at him.

"Not at all. I want you on tour with me."

"Yes. Of course. Are you kidding me. This is going to sky rocket my career" I told Kanye. Tears brewing in my eyes. "Thank you" I told Kanye as I reached in to hug him.

"No. Thank you. It would be dope for you to join my on tour" Kanye told me.

"Alright. Everyone sit down" I said getting off the couch. "I need to talk to y'all."

Soon everyone was on the couch. "I just want to thank you guys for everything you've ever done for me. And I'm gonna do that one by one."