| six |

Chapter.6

After lunch Kim and Kanye pushed through the hundreds of paparazzi. Meanwhile, I walked over to the waitress who left me a note saying she was a huge fan.

"Hi," I tapped her shoulder and smiled. She turned around and her eyes opened with her mouth wide open too.

"O-oh my god," she gasped. I giggled at how happy she was. "I thought you left," she said surprised.

"Not without meeting my number one fan," I said laughing with my hands out about to give her a hug. She reached in and gave me a hug.

"I really am your number one fan, I follow you on everything I possibly can, I see you on Kylie's Snapchat all the time, and the party bus last night seemed amazing," She couldn't stop smiling, which made me smile even more.

"Well I want you to know the fans and you mean everything to me, its amazing," I told her. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. "How about we do a snap."

"Yes, of course," She said, adjusting herself. I put my phone up in the air and took a photo of us.

"What's your name?" I asked so I could put her name in the snap."Brittney," She said with a big smile on her face.

I type the named Brittney and a heart emoji. "Ok, well I have to go, love you!" I smiled at her. She gave me a hug goodbye and I left the restaurant. I reached the front door, there wasn't a lot of paparazzi because Kim and Kanye left.

"Hey Charlotte, how's your day?" A paparazzi man walked up to me with a camera in his hand. These are the type of paparazzi I like, the ones who ask simple questions like this.

"Good, how about you?" I said still walking to my car. He was following me, recording me.

"Good, do you think Tyga and Kylie's relationship is toxic?" He said, still following me.

I opened my car door. "No, they have fights just like any other relationship, they have bumpy spots and sometimes it doesn't work out at that time, but later on it does," I said with my hand on the top of the car.

"Alright, thank you Charlotte" He gave me a small smile. "You're welcome," I said getting in my car.

"Have a good day" He walked away from my car.

"You too," I told him as I closed the car door. I started the car and drove away. I stopped at a red light and quickly texted Kylie.

Charlotte🥵🥰
Hey, you want me to meet you at home or the factory.

KyKy👑🤩
Just meet me at the factory

I turned left to start heading to the factory. Kylie showed me where it was going to be, but it wasn't built yet when I was last here.

When I got there I saw Kylie's car outside. It was a big gray building with big windows. It wasn't decorated so I knew it wasn't done. There were saws and wood piled up outside.

I walked in and saw Kylie in the probably soon to be lobby, she was talking to a construction builder.

"Hey, Char'," Kylie stopped her conversation to greet me. She welcomed me with her arms wide open.

I hugged her back. "So this is the place huh," I said looking around. The walls weren't painted yet, but the floors were what looked like a marble floor.

"Yea, it's a work in progress but it's looking amazing so far," Kylie smiled as she looked around. She really enjoys doing this business, but I think she loves making the lip colors more and actually being in the factory with all her kits, but she has worked so hard for all of this.